WATER, JUICE, ET AL: HEALTHY BEVERAGES
- MAGAZINE RACKET. // Beverage World;10/15/2004, Vol. 123 Issue 10, p20
Presents tabular and graphical representations of the national average readers of several periodicals and their consumption of beverages in the U.S. as of October 15, 2004. Computer magazine and orange juice; Health magazine and bottled water; Women's magazine and carbonated soft drinks.
- Milk, Puerto Rican's beverage of choice. Ryan, Frances // Caribbean Business;1/10/2008, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p12
The article cites a survey of beverage and milk consumption in Puerto Rico. Findings revealed that Puerto Rican consumers still prefer milk over other beverages, despite escalating prices of fresh milk and ultra heat treated (UHT) milk. The survey also found out that two-thirds of the...
- Global R&D Spotlight. Landi, Heather; Cirillo, Jennifer // Beverage World;6/15/2008, Vol. 127 Issue 6, p50
The article highlights several products in the beverage industry including Syzmo organic energy drink, Designer Whey's Life & Lean protein water, and PepsiCo's Tropicana orange juice with FiberSol-2 soluble dietary fiber.
- TOP 10 BEVERAGES FOR WOMEN. // Advertising Age;12/20/2004, Vol. 75 Issue 51, p34
Presents a list of top beverages for women. Orange juice; Bottled spring water; Coffee; Iced tea; Table wines.
- TOP 10 BEVERAGES FOR MEN. // Advertising Age;12/20/2004, Vol. 75 Issue 51, p34
Presents a list of top beverages for men. Cola; Orange juice; Bottled spring water; Coffee; Iced tea.
- Ready to get juiced up? Spicy little Sangrita drink gives tequila extra zest. Regan, Gary // Nation's Restaurant News;12/18/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 51, p42
Describes an orange juice-based nonalcoholic Mexican drink known as Sangrita. Local custom of drinking Sangrita; Availability of premixed bottlings of Sangrita; Original recipe; History of the drink; Agave shortage in Mexico.
- Campari and Orange Juice. // Australian House & Garden;Dec2001 Supplement, p17
Presents steps in preparing Campari and Orange Juice.
- Food fight. // Scholastic Choices;Jan97, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p10
Reports on the nutritional aspects of orange juice and other beverages. Comparison of nutritional content between a fresh juice with seltzer and an orange soda from a can; Foods which are rich in vitamins and minerals.
- SELLING IT. // Consumer Reports;Jun2000, Vol. 65 Issue 6, p59
Examines several products and advertisements that mislead consumers. Redesign of the Poland Springs water bottle, which holds five gallons of water instead of the six gallons it held before the redesign; Misinformation on the Home Squeezed style of Minute Maid orange juice packaging, which is...