AT NEW ORLEANS CONVENTION CTR.: High-volume catering demands high-volume planning
- NACE honors Wash. Convention Center, Aramark with award. Friedman, Amanda Mosle // Nation's Restaurant News;09/08/97, Vol. 31 Issue 36, p29
Reports on Seattle, Washington-based Washington State Convention and Trade Center and Aramark Corp.'s winning of the National Association of Catering Executives' on-premises catered event of the year award. Criteria for judging; Details of the entry.
- CONTRACT CATERING. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;1/6/2012, Vol. 202 Issue 4709, p8
The article offers news briefs related to contract catering, including 95 percent annual increase in business retention of Aramark Corp., death of former divisional director of Aramark Graham Merchant, and permission given to school caterers for price promotions.
- in brief. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;6/6/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4225, p5
Presents news briefs on caterers and catering in England as of June 2002. Schedule of the opening of a Zinc Bar & Grill restaurant in west London; Value of the contract won by Aramark to provide catering and facilities management to Oxford University Club; Details of an award won by caterers at...
- Top ranks: Central New York banquet & meeting facilities. Fitting, Beth; Maliszewski, Paul // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;1997 Book of Lists, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p22
Lists the top banquet and meeting facilities in Central New York (CNY) State, as ranked by maximum room seating and banquet-style capacity. Maximum room capacity; Number of meeting rooms; Server-guest ratio; Banquet cost per person; Equipment for meetings.
- Top Area Meeting/Convention Facilities. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;2001 Book of Lists, Vol. 18 Issue 53, p64
Lists the top meeting and convention facilities in Grand Rapids, Michigan for 1999. Address of the facilities; Names of contact persons; Number of rooms available; Revenues for 1998 and 1999; Number of events hosted; Facilities with catering services.
- WITH $500,000 STATE-OF-THE-ART CATERING KITCHEN: Arlington Convention Ctr. `takes on upscale hotels'. // FoodService Director;04/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p162
State that the Arlington Convention Center in Texas is upscaling its catering program by adding a high-tech ballroom and a state-of-the-art catering kitchen. Projections for catering revenue; Features of the multi-purpose Grand Hall; Percentage of catering in the annual food service revenue of...
- Okla. City's Myriad Ctr. banks on outside caterers. // FoodService Director;11/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p72
Presents how the Myriad Convention Center in Oklahoma City is maintaining high profit margins despite operational difficulties caused by its imminent expansion. Facilities of Myriad Convention Center; Impact of the delay in construction plan on Myriad's revenue; Factors attributed to the...
- Aramark picks up defence deal. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/23/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 4624, p7
The article reports that London, England-based catering service provider Aramark has won a five-year defence contract worth more than 19.5 million pounds at two military sites in Gloucestershire, England.
- Aramark Unveils Mobile Serving Stations. // Food Management;Dec2000, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p14
Reports the introduction of Mobile Retailing Series, a mobile catering station by Aramark. Design of the catering stations; Foods offered in the catering stations; Number of staff every cart.