- 3D conquers the PC. Coco, Donna // Computer Graphics World;Feb95, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p22
Focuses on the factors driving the development of products for 3D on personal computers. Technological advances in both hardware and software; Faster central processing units with built-in floating-point units; Faster system buses; Emerging application programming interfaces. INSET: Whither...
- Products. // Computer Graphics World;Feb95, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p81
Introduces new computer graphics-related products. Includes Vibrant Graphics' 3D Companion; Elastic Reality's TransJammer; Monitors from Pacom.
- Products. // Computer Graphics World;Dec95, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p84
Features products for computer graphics projects. Multimedia/video; Storage; Design engineering; Input/output; Graphic arts; CD-ROM libraries; Systems; Visual communications; Science and medicine.
- Products. // Computer Graphics World;Aug97, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p106
Features several products of computer graphics interest. Includes CD-ROM libraries; Display systems; Design engineering tools; Peripherals; Modeling and animation tools; Multimedia and video products.
- Graphics accelerator is optimized for Pentium II systems. // ECN: Electronic Component News;Mar98, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p126
Features Intel Corp.'s Intel740 graphics accelerator. Three-dimensional architecture; Support for major interfaces; Controller component; Contact information.
- Graphics and image manipulation. // Seybold Report on Publishing Systems;10/30/95 Special Issue Report, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p42
Presents equipment and supplies related to graphics and image manipulation. Includes Illustrator 6.0 for the Macintosh from Adobe Systems Inc.; Canvas 5.0 program from Daneba; Pro Studio 2000 and the System 970 from IPT Computers; LightningDraw GX from Lari Software.
- Here's how: Upgrade guide. Miastkowski, Stan // PC World;Feb98, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p308
Provides a step-by-step instruction guide for installing a faster graphics card into one's computer. Performance improvements a new graphics card can offer; Types of cards available; Buying a card; Preparing your computer; Plugging the card in; Installing software; Testing and tuning the card's...
- Top 10 graphics boards: Matrox shows true colors. // PC World;Jan1995, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p211
Presents a listing of the top 10 graphics boards. Features of the Matrox Impression Plus PCI; Radius Spectrum/24 VL; Premier 1000; 2MB Diamond Stealth 64 DRAM; Prices.
- CD-recorder and software extravaganza. Alberts, Randy // Computer Graphics World;Dec96, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p71
Presents a list of CD-Recorders that are available in the United States. Price; Platform; CD load; Record/read rates; Cache; Software included.