WITH HELP FROM LONG-TERM CONTRACTOR: Dillard Univ. adds retail option, injects local flavor into menus
- SODEXHO-MARRIOTT: A Euro kitchen concept for Marshall Univ. // FoodService Director;03/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p84
Focuses on the foodservice operations of Sodexho Marriott at Marshall University in Huntington, West Virginia. Food service outlets of the university; Explanations from Carol Copley, general manager; Selection of specialties offered at the Twin Towers cafeteria; How the foodservice program works.
- Foodservice provider compares remodeled university dining hall to fine restaurant. // Nation's Restaurant News;02/26/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p18
Highlights the remodeled dining hall of Plattsburgh State University in Plattsburgh, New York. Comparison of the quality of the dining hall to commercial operations; Number of years Sodexho Marriott Services has been managing the food service operations in the university; Main feature of the...
- SUNY ALBANY REVISITED: Contractor mulls events. // FoodService Director;09/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p30
Recounts the defense statement issued by a spokesperson for Sodexho Marriott Services regarding issues about its poor food service operation at the State University of New York (SUNY) in Albany. Description of the workplace policy and procedures implemented by the contractor; Failure received...
- Grandview College students find it's a jungle in their dining hall. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/13/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 46, p18
Focuses on the renovations done on the Knudsen Hall cafeteria of the Grand View College in Des Moines, Iowa, by foodservice contractor Sodexho Marriott Services. Services offered by the cafeteria to both residents and commuters among the student population; Use of a rainforest theme in the...
- Demand Drives Menu Quality. // FoodService Director;7/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p18
The article emphasizes the refusal of consumers to sacrifice quality for the convenience of grab-and-go and take-out meals. According to Rob Morasco, vice president of marketing for Campus Services, students at universities where Sodexho manages foodservice want freshness, speed of service and...
- Sodexho Marriott manages ctr. // FoodService Director;06/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p40
Reports on the opening of the Sodexho Marriott Services-managed Corporate Training and Conference Center in Birmingham, Mississippi.
- Sodexho Marriott Services puts finishing touches on mgmt. team. // Nation's Restaurant News;02/02/98, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p18
Discloses that the new Sodexho Marriott Services has set its complete management team for the opening of business, which is scheduled for the end of March 1998. Executives included in the team; Divisional presidents; Supervisory responsibilities of company president Chuck O'Dell and executive...
- Sodexho/Marriott alliance set. // FoodService Director;04/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p1
Reports that shareholders of Marriott International company approved the spinoff and merger transaction to create Sodexho Marriott Services Incorporated. Date-of-record for the transaction; Scheduled date the company was to begin trading on the New York Stock Exchange.
- SunCreek breakfast. // FoodService Director;07/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p36
Reports on Sodexho Marriott Services' creation of the SunCreek Breakfast Program aimed at educating its staff about their food and services. Promotional campaign lined up for the program.