WITH SAVINGS, REBATES, ETC.: AmeriNet makes Ecolab 'elite'
- AmeriNet, Tenet venture in deal. Hensley, Scott // Modern Healthcare;04/17/2000, Vol. 30 Issue 16, p32
Reports that AmeriNet agreed to use Broadlane, a joint venture owned by Tenet and Ventro Corp., in its electronic-commerce purchasing venture. Length and financial terms of the agreement; Objective of Broadlane in entering the deal.
- Agreements/contracts. // Medical Device Daily;7/13/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 134, p3
The article reports on a three-year, dual source urinalysis contract agreement of Sysmex with Amerinet which allows Amerinet members to have immediate purchasing/leasing access to Sysmex automated urine particle analyzers, reagents, controls and service.
- Agreements roundup. // Medical Device Daily;12/21/2007, Vol. 11 Issue 232, p5
The article reports that Amerinet has been selected as the primary group purchasing organization of Washington Hospital in Washington, Pennsylvania. Under the deal, Washington Hospital will have unlimited access to Amerinet's product and service contracts and Total Spend Management tools. The...
- GPO Contracts for Image Storage. // Health Management Technology;Sep2002, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p10
Reports on a licensing contract signed by Amerinet Inc. with InSiteOne for image storage services. Kinds of services being offered by InSiteOne; Duration of the contract; Features of the services.
- SIGNED & SEALED. // Materials Management in Health Care;Apr2003, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p11
Reports developments related to contracts in the health care industry in the U.S. as of April 2003. Negotiations between AmeriNet Inc. and Dade Behring Holdings; Deal between Consorta Inc. and Nellcor; Partnership between Premier and Invensys Powerware.
- MedQuist in long-term pact with Amerinet for speech recognition. // Medical Device Daily;6/20/2007, Vol. 11 Issue 118, p6
This article reports that MedQuist has signed a long-term contract with Amerinet, one of the largest purchasing group in the U.S., for SpeechQ for Radiology speech recognition software. It explains that the contract will be good for three-years starting June 1, 2007. It says that Amerinet serves...
- Agreements roundup. // Medical Device Daily;11/7/2007, Vol. 11 Issue 214, p6
The article reports on the dual source hematology contract signed by Sysmex America with Amerinet. Amerinet is a health care group purchasing organization that has 2,200 acute-care hospital members. Sysmex hematology analyzers, reagents, consumables and services are available to all members. The...
- Agreements/contracts. // Medical Device Daily;4/2/2009, Vol. 13 Issue 62, p4
This article announces the renewal of the agreement between Amerinet, a national healthcare group purchasing organization (GPO), and Shriners Hospitals for Children. Several facilities throughout the U.S. are represented by the Shriners Hospitals for Children system. Discounted pricing for all...
- AMERINET TO PROMOTE GHx SOLUTION. // Materials Management in Health Care;Dec2001, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p9
Reports the alliance between Global Healthcare Exchange (GHE) and AmeriNet in the United States. Objective of the agreement; List of health care suppliers; Strategy of GHX.