GPO SALES GROWING 9% YEARLY
- polling station. // Grocer;2/2/2013, p25
Statistics are presented which show the results of a poll on whether Groceries Code Adjudicator Christine Tacon can make a difference in the grocery industry in Great Britain.
- Grocery Stores Industry (NAICS 44511). // World Industry & Market Outlook Report;2015, p1
Several charts on establishments, employment and sales totals for grocery industry across 45 of the largest countries in the world in 2015, are presented.
- The 2009-2014 Outlook for Grocery Stores in Japan. Parker, Philip M. // Country Outlook Reports;1/ 8/2010, pN.PAG
Several charts related to the 2009-2014 outlook for grocery stores in several states of Japan including Mie, Oita and Tokyo are presented.
- Top 10 Categories in Grocery Stores by Dollar Volume, 1998 (in millions of dollars). // Beverage World;11/15/99, Vol. 118 Issue 1683, p132
Presents a graph of the top ten categories in grocery stores in 1998, according to the ACNielsen `Consumer and Market Trends Report.'
- DATAPOINTS. // SN: Supermarket News;10/7/2013, Vol. 61 Issue 40/41, p14
Several charts are presented related to the financial performance and key data of food-store chain Southeastern Grocers LLC in the U.S. including its geographic distribution, EBITDA, and share of supply.
- Basket of Goods. // Contact Magazine;2011, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p38
A chart is presented that lists the selected grocery items and their respective retail prices in small, medium and large sized grocery in the north west area of Trinidad and Tobago in May 2, 2011.
- Midwest Metro Area Gold Potato Trends. // Progressive Grocer;Jun2014, Vol. 93 Issue 6, p154
A chart is presented that shows the gold potato trends in the Midwest Metro area for the 1.5 pound package, the 5-pound package and in bulk.
- GROCERY MARKET SHARE. // Grocer;5/10/2014, Vol. 237 Issue 8153, p6
A chart is presented that lists the overall growth in the grocery market in Great Britain in April 2013-April 2014, featuring such firms as Tesco, Asda and Morrisons.
- Paper or Plastic. Hoffmann, Melissa // Adweek;10/13/2014, Vol. 55 Issue 37, p14
A diagram is presented showing various statistics pertaining to grocery shoppers' experiences including having a positive checkout experience, the percentage of shoppers who go to a specific grocery store because of competitors' cleanliness issue, and the average grocery spending monthly.