AN FSD NEWSTRACK REPORT: FT. BRAGG OPENS BRANDED FOODCOURT, HMR IN MALL
- SKY DIVERS. // Ebony;Oct1960, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p57
The article reports on the country's first two Black Americans joining the sky diving clubs in Fort Bragg, North Carolina.
- Audio reviews. Nudo, David // Library Journal;9/15/1997, Vol. 122 Issue 15, p117
Reviews the audiotape `Ambush at Fort Bragg,' by Tom Wolfe.
- Audiobooks. Redford, Rachel // Gramophone;Jun98, Vol. 76 Issue 902, p114
Reviews the audiobook `Ambush at Fort Bragg,' written by Tom Wolfe and told by Frank Muller.
- USACAPOC (A)'S OPERATION TOY DROP DELIVERS PARATROOPERS, TOY DONATIONS. // Warrior Citizen;Spring2008, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p82
The article highlights the 10th annual Randy Oler Memorial Operation Toy Drop by the Army Reserve's Civil Affairs and Psychological Operations Command in Fort Bragg, North Carolina.
- Media: Audio. Dick, Jeff // Booklist;03/15/98, Vol. 94 Issue 14, p1255
Reviews the sound recording `Ambush at Fort Bragg.'
- Something for everyone. Kruse // Restaurant Business;09/15/99, Vol. 98 Issue 18, p113
Focuses on food courts as an effective food service business. Food courts as a proving ground for entrepreneurs; Food court at Atlanta, Georgia's Perimeter Mall; Function as new product laboratories.
- Dining at local malls takes a somewhat healthier turn. Daugherty, Christi // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);7/22/96, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p21
Focuses on trends in mall food services in New Orleans, Louisiana. Key to mall food service; Mall food purveyors' rediscovery of adult shoppers; Expansion of the variety of offerings; Availability of healthier choices; Addition of health-related food shops.
- Bikini Makes Berlin Even Sexier. Schindler, Barbara // Food Service Europe & Middle East;6/26/2014, Issue 3, p44
No abstract available.
- New-wave malls shop for more dining, entertainment lures to anchor tenant rosters. Liddle, Alan // Nation's Restaurant News;12/14/98, Vol. 32 Issue 50, p55
Focuses on urban mall developers' efforts to seek foodservice operators from other markets to anchor retail-entertainment complexes or spruce up traditional shopping centers in northwestern United States. Developers' recognition of the traffic-building power of restaurants; Concept of urban...