GOOD SAMARITAN MEDICAL CENTER: Hosp. f/s retention program doing good deeds for staff
- Good Samaritan Med. Ctr. steps up healthy menu pace. // FoodService Director;10/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p54
Reports on the rollout of a healthy menu program at the Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center in Phoenix, Arizona. Introduction of a series of patient role-playing exercises as part of a corporate `Service Excellence' program; Strengthening of customer service procedures and employee training...
- 200 MORE SERVED, 9% HIGHER CHECK: Makeover in Arizona hosp. proves to be a good deed. // FoodService Director;6/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p6
Discusses the results of the reopening of the dining room of Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center in Phoenix, Arizona, following a renovation to improve presentation and customer perception on the food service. Reasons for the decision to renovate the dining room; Cost of the renovation;...
- Phoenix's Banner to downsize. Tieman, Jeff // Modern Healthcare;9/24/2001, Vol. 31 Issue 39, p20
Reports on the reorganization strategies of the Banner Health System. Focus of the not-for-profit system in its reorganization effort; Sale of its hospitals and long-term facilities; Decision of the healthcare system to close its administrative office in Fargo, North Dakota.
- Staying Ahead of Change: Banner Health System's Formula for Success. Yacoe, Don // Bond Buyer;11/08/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30764, p12a
Discusses the success formula adopted by Steve Orr of Banner Health System Company. Description of the business growth of the Banner Health System; Various business acquisitions undertaken by the firm that contributed in its success; Explanation of the three-stage planning adopted as a part of...
- BRIEFCASE. // Northern Colorado Business Report;12/16/2011, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p12
The article offers news briefs from Colorado, including award to the company Forston Lab from the U.S. Environmental Protection Magazine, change in office location of Sandler Training Colorado and a health care program of the company Banner Health System's Medical Arts Centre of Windsor.
- Healing Garden monitors patients by remote control. Beaugureau, Danielle // Architectural Record;Jan1997, Vol. 184 Issue 1, p39
Focuses on the experimental `Healing Garden' used by the Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center in Phoenix, Arizona. Designers of the garden; Description of the garden; Connection between healing and natural landscapes; Role of modern technology in the patient's healing process.
- Arizona Agency to Issue $325M for Banner Health System. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;12/9/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31528, p5
Reports on the plan of Dallas, Texas-based nonprofit health care provider Banner Health System to sell multi-million dollars of debt on December 10, 2002 for building a hospital in Phoenix. Assessment of the bond by different rating agencies; Organizations involved in the deal; Categorization...
- Divesting diva. Taylor, Mark // Modern Healthcare;12/03/2001, Vol. 31 Issue 49, p22
Focuses on a restructuring and downsizing plan announced by Banner Health System in September 2001. Details of its decision to sell two rural hospitals; Purpose of the sale; Background on Banner.
- Banner Replies to HDM Coverage of a Breach. Goedert, Joseph // Healthdatamanagement.com;3/12/2014, p1
The article offers the author's insights on the response of healthcare company Banner Health regarding a commentary article which discusses data breach of health information protection.