MEETING UNIQUE NEEDS: Contractor creates tailored concepts for 5,000-staff site
- In Spokane, Wa: Tech firm now taking charges. // FoodService Director;11/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p8
Reports on the Visa and Master Card charge capability at cafeteria cash registers offered by Agilent Technologies in Spokane, Washington. Sales of Mountain View Cafe, which introduced the charge service, in 1998; Impact of the service on customers; Web service of the company.
- AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES DEBUTS CMOS IMAGE SENSORS/PROCESSORS. // Imaging Update;Dec2000, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p4
Focuses a compact complementary metal oxide semiconductor sensor and a family of processing integrated circuits introduced by Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Mid-Range Digital Scopes Boast Deep Memories, Fast Response. Novellino, John // Electronic Design;2/4/2002, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p28
Reports on Agilent Technologies' introduction of its 54830B and 54831B Infinitium digital oscilloscopes as of February 4, 2002. Features and functions; Prices; Contact information.
- 2-Gsample/s Scopes Boast Deep Memory For Two Analog, 16 Timing Channels. Novelino, John // Electronic Design;4/15/2002, Vol. 50 Issue 8, p34
Features Agilent Technologies Inc.'s mixed-signal oscilloscopes. Specifications; Capabilities.
- 2.5-GHz Scope Breaks Performance Ground. Allan, Roger // Electronic Design;4/14/2003, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p34
Introduces 54853A 2.5-GHz Infiniium full-bandwidth oscilloscope from Agilent Technologies. Key features; Applicability; Availability.
- Introduction to automation solutions. // LC-GC Europe;May2010, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p281
The article reports on the announcement of Agilent Automation Solutions on the release of a 12-page brochure that introduces its full range of automation solutions for life science discovery.
- Optical mouse knows its place. // Laser Focus World;Jun2002, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p52
Reports on the optical-mouse position sensor developed by Agilent Technologies in 2002. Description of the device; Composition of the sensor; Details on how the mouse works.
- Agilent in Bicoastal Search. Norton, Justin M.; McMains, Andrew; Sampey, Kathleen // Adweek Western Edition;7/22/2002, Vol. 52 Issue 30, p18
Reports that Agilent Technologies, a semiconductor and chemical company that split from Hewlett-Packard in 1999, is conducting a review for its creative and media account. Client's spending on advertisements in 2001; Advertising agencies that are competing for the advertising account.
- Agilent launches SureSelect human all-exon UTRs. // BioSpectrum;Dec2012, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p81
The article reports on the launch of SureSelect human all-exon V5 and V5+UTRs by Agilent Technologies Inc.