WITH NESCAFE BRAND FORMAT: UC-IRVINE TO OPEN 'DIGITAL ARTS' CAFE
- UNDER NEW ARAMARK CONTRACT: UC-IRVINE FACILITY OPEN. // FoodService Director;04/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p6
Reports on the reopening of the Brandywine Dining Hall in University of California-Irvine in 2001. Reason for the reopening; Features of the facility; Services at the dining hall.
- Computer Maps Campus Eating Trends: UCal/Irvine customizes vending to match customers. // FoodService Director;08/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p40
Reveals that the University of California at Irvine is revamping its food vending program by using demographic information to match offerings closely to customers. Details on the plan; Explanations from Alan Moloney, food service director at the university; Specifications being considered by...
- Moneymaking Meal$. Stinson, Sonya // University Business;Mar2013, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p35
The article focuses on the dining program strategies of school and college campuses that could increase their revenue. It mentions that some institutions have raised dining services revenue by offering more flexibility into their meal plans so more students are attracted to participate. It also...
- In College & Universities: Location key to convenience. Chater, Amanda // FoodService Director;10/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p56
Stresses the importance of location of convenience stores in college campuses in the United States. Focus of the stores in University of Wisconsin in Whitewater and University of California in Irvine; Sales in the convenience stores; Food service program at the Vanderbilt University in...
- BACK TO THE FUTURE. WASHBURN, JIM // Orange County Business Journal;9/21/2015 Supplement, p32
The author presents a personal narrative of his experiences attending a class on the study of utopian societies during the early years of the University of California, Irvine (UCI) campus in Orange County, mentioning the early years of the university, why he went to UCI, and UCI's curriculum.
- More Than 50% Of K-12 Computers Are Obsolete, According To Study. // Educational Marketer;09/20/99, Vol. 30 Issue 27, p4
Focuses on a study by the Center for Research on Information Technology and Organizations at the University of California in Irvine which claims that more than half of all computers used in K-12 schools are out of date.
- Curriculum by plebiscite. London, Herbert // Academic Questions;Fall90, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p5
Comments on the practice at the University of California at Irvine of holding students referenda to determine course offerings. Failure of the university to offer all chosen courses; Student influence over the curriculum; Author's opinion that a curriculum should reflect the influence of...
- UCI Team Develops New Plastics Process. Ricci, James // Orange County Business Journal;12/04/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 49, p7
No abstract available.
- UCI Events Calendar. // Orange County Business Journal;10/31/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 44, pA.32
A calendar of events related to University of California, Irvine (UCI) to be held in Irvine, California from November 1, 2011 to December 16, 2011 is presented which includes internet marketing information session, University club forum and women basketball tournament.