IN WALNUT CREEK, CALIF.: TO-GO ITEMS HELP HOSP. CAFE COUNTER LABOR SHORTAGES
- John Muir Health Names Dr. Irving Pike as 1st Chief Medical Officer. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;4/14/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article announces that John Muir Health has appointed physician Irving M. Pike as the first Chief Medical Officer.
- TENN rates an 11: Northern California telemedicine project saves $500,000. Sandberg, Leslie // Health Management Technology;Jan1998, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p29
Describes the telecommunication in medicine (telemedicine) program called Telemedical Emergency Neurosurgical Network (TENN) developed by Doctor Paul Chodroff at Walnut Creek, Northern California-based John Muir Medical Center. Original purpose; Link of Muir with the Sutter Solano Medical...
- LOOK MA, NO WIRES! Montague, Jim // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;4/20/96, Vol. 70 Issue 8, p78
Reports on the use of wireless computer systems at the John Muir Medical Center in Walnut Creek, California. Anecdotes; Equipment used; Benefits and limitations; Plans and expectations.
- John Muir Health's Physician Network Recognized for Clinical Quality. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;11/14/2011, Vol. 21, p990
The article announces that the John Muir Health's Physician Network has received the Right Care Initiative's gold level of achievement award from the California Department of Managed Health Care (DMHC).
- Clinical Educators Honored At White Coat Ceremony. // PT: Magazine of Physical Therapy;May2006, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p16
The article reports that the first annual Samuel Merritt College Excellence in Physical Therapy Clinical Education Award is given to physical therapist clinical educators at John Muir Health. The award recognized a clinical education site that has shown overall excellence in the clinical...
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Recognized as One of the Nation's Top Hospitals for Spine and Neurosurgery Programs. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;2/28/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article informs that Walnut Creek-based John Muir Health medical center has been recognized by Becker's hospital review as the top hospital for spine and neurosurgery programs. It further informs that John Muir Health has earned national recognition by Commission on Accreditation of...
- U.S. News & World Report Ranks John Muir Health's Medical Centers among Bay Area, State and Nation's Best. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;7/26/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article informs that the U.S. News and World Report has ranked John Muir Medical Center among the top hospitals in the U.S. It further informs that the medical center was ranked among the top 50 for several specialties including orthopedics, gastroenterology and gynecology. It mentions the...
- John Muir Health Announces Opening of New Patient Care Tower. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;5/7/2011, p472
The article reports on the move of John Muir Health to open the Tom and Billie Long Patient Care Tower at John Muir Center in Walnut Creek, California. It states that the new building includes 242 patient rooms (230 private), 3 new inpatient surgical suites and 16 beds dedicated to pediatrics....
- U.S. News & World Report Ranks John Muir Health as One of Bay Area's Best. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;5/21/2011, p606
The article reports that John Muir Health was ranked by the periodical "U.S. News and World Report" as one of the best health service provider in Walnut Creek, California. It mentions that its recognition is a tribute to the talent, skills and commitment of its personnel towards excellence. It...