- PG Tips' pyramid sell. Acland, Holly // Marketing Event;Jun97, p21
Focuses on PG Tips' three-dimensional pyramid tea bag designed to counter consumer skepticism on its products. Tea bag as the crowning achievement of a four-year research program; Promotion of the tea bag through roadshows; Company's plans to phase out the standard square bags to make way for...
- Diana's low-fat legacy. Guyon, Janet // Fortune;5/11/1998, Vol. 137 Issue 9, p37
Discusses the appearance of the official logo of the of Diana, Princess of Wales, Memorial Fund on Flora margarine. The placement of the logo to publicize the company's sponsorship of the London, England marathon; Reaction from Allyson Stewart-Allen, director of London's International Marketing...
- Persil art campaign washes up in stores. // In-Store;Oct2003, p7
Focuses on the promotion of Persil's Get Creative campaign. Exchange of tokens for art equipment.
- FOLLOW THESE TIPS FOR SUCCESS. // Grocer;3/16/2013 Supplement, p34
The article discusses the launch of the Rich One, a new variant on the popular premium range of PG tips tea brand, from Unilever UK Ltd.
- New chicken in the Pot. // Independent Retail News;6/28/2013, p10
The article offers brief information on the Piri-Piri Chicken flavour Pot Noodle released by Unilever UK Ltd.
- Timotei. // Packaging News;Aug2010, p9
The article reports on the reintroduction of Uniliver UK Ltd.'s Timotei shampoo brand identity while regaining its individuality.
- Unilever unveils Dove lip balms. // Wholesale News;Mar2011, Issue 3, p45
The article offers brief information on the Dove lip balm from Unilever UK Ltd.
- BUSINESS HISTORY REDISCOVERED. Curtis, Mike // History Today;Apr86, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p4
Deals with the publication of Company Archives which catalogues the records of joint stock companies registered between 1856 and 1889 in Great Britain. Information on the entry about Unilever UK; Companies included in the publication.
- Unilever scraps Chrysalis unit. Reynolds, John // Marketing (00253650);6/30/2010, p1
The article reports that Unilever UK Ltd. has closed its Chrysalis unit in Rotterdam, Netherlands which was established in 2008.