D.C. Control Board Is Optimistic About Return of Self-Government
- Five Star Bank's Parent Launches $35M Debt Offering. Passy, Jacob // American Banker;4/10/2015, Vol. 180 Issue F314, p1
The article reports on the launch of debt offering by Financial Institutions Inc. worth 35 million U.S. dollars to help grow the company's funds.
- You Funding OPTIONS. Stepanek, Laura // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Nov2002, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p43
Provides a guide on financial instituions which can used by companies for financing purposes.
- Florida Issuer Sells Bonds for a Nationwide Airport Loan Pool. Maurice, Alex // Bond Buyer;12/22/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31043, p3
Reports the sale of bonds by the Capital Projects Finance Authority in Florida. Provision of loans for municipal airports; Information on the rating of the bonds; Requirement of federal income tax laws.
- Financials' prospects vary. Abrams, Colin // Finance Week;9/13/2002, p22
Compares the performance of Stanbank and Nedcor financial stocks in South Africa. Stock price; Capacity for stock market investment; Stability of the investment portfolios in the financial sector.
- HONG KONG. Keenan, Denis // Accountancy;Aug97, Vol. 120 Issue 1248, p79
Reports on the problems in holding on to key staff in City financial institutions in Great Britain. Discussion of the case 'Dawnay Day & Co Ltd v D'Alphen and Others.'
- Other financial institutions. // Bank of Canada Review;Spring94, pS34
Presents the financial statements of financial institutions in Canada other than the Bank of Canada and its chartered banks. Estimated assets and liabilities of trust and mortgage loan companies excluding bank mortgage subsidiaries; Estimated assets and liabilities of mortgage loan companies...
- Financial aggregates. // Bank of Canada Review;Autumn97, pS48
Presents information about financial aggregates in Canada. Components of selected monetary aggregates; Selected credit measures; Monetary aggregates and their credit measures.
- Financial and Business Statistics. // Federal Reserve Bulletin;Mar1999, Vol. 85 Issue 3, pA1
Presents financial and business statistics in the United States, as of March 1999. Includes money stock and bank credit; Policy instruments; Monetary and credit aggregates; Commercial banking institutions; Financial markets; Securities markets and corporate finance.
- Regionalization of the financial market and the manufacturing evolution in Hong Kong: contributions and significance. Chyau Tuan; NG, LINDA F.Y. // Journal of Asian Economics;Spring98, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p119
Investigates the regionalization of the financial market and the manufacturing evolution in Hong Kong, China. Changes in commodity trade; Notable economic achievements in Hong Kong; Relations and contributions of the growing financial sector to manufacturing growth and restructuring.
- Colorado central indexing systems: Bogenrief, Trish A. // Secured Lender;Jul/Aug97, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p42
Gives information on the discovery of the Colorado Senate Bill 95-91 by financial organizations, corporations and law firms. Information on this bill.