D.C. Council Approves $252 Million of GOs for Fiscal Year-End
- JetBlue to Tap Muni Market for $50 Million. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;3/14/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31593, p40
Reports on the approval of $50 million in tax-exempt bonds by New York City Industrial Development Agency in New York on March 11, 2003. Utilization of the proceeds.
- Census Data Gives Volume Cap a Lift. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;12/29/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31047, p1
Reports on the expected increase in the amount of tax-exempt private-activity bonds that can be issued in the United States in 2001. Factors contributing to the increase; Approval of the increase in state-by-state private-activity bond volume cap; Population figures released by the U.S. Census...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;01/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31051, p36
Presents charts and graphs depicting trends in securities trading in the United States, as of January 4, 2001. Key securities market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Bond indexes.
- MARYLAND: Harford GOs. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;1/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31298, p31
Reports on the schedule of Harford County, Maryland to sell multi-million dollars of tax-exempt general obligation refunding bonds on January 8, 2002. Plans for the utilization of the sale's proceeds; Credit ratings given to the issue by different rating agencies.
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields. // Bond Buyer;1/9/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31300, p32
Presents information about U.S. short-term tax-exempt bond yields as of January 9, 2002. Data on several bond indices; Changes in bond yields from January 7, 2002 to January 9, 2002.
- District of Columbia: Recession Won't Affect Repayments Of Convention Center Bonds, Says CFO. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;1/22/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31308, p5
Reports that the repayment of $524.4 million of tax-exempt revenue bonds will not be affected by deteriorating economic conditions of Washington D.C. Reasons cited for worsening economy of the state; Utilization of the bonds' proceeds; Estimated decrease in dedicated taxes.
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields. // Bond Buyer;2/14/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31325, p32
Presents information about short-term tax exempt bond yields as of february 14, 2002. Information about several bond indices; Changes in bond yields from February 12, 2002 to February 14, 2002.
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields. // Bond Buyer;2/19/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31327, p60
Presents market statistics on the yields of short-term tax-exempt bonds in the U.S., as of February 19, 2002. Yield of Texas' Transportation bonds; Municipal market data on the performance of 30-day commercial paper; Money market municipal index of Lehman Brothers Inc.
- CALIFORNIA: Inaugural Issue. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;3/8/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31340, p35
Reports on the issuance of tax-exempt private-activity bonds by the California Power Conservation and Financing Authority for providing funds to manufacturers. Allocation of the debt by local authority; Benefits of the decision for manufacturers.
- Litigation can hurt, not kill, new deals. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;04/22/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30625, p27
Reports that bond issuers in the United States relying on bonds to pay for projects that become subject of litigation need to weigh off the risks of proceeding. Payment of higher yield; Proposed bill that would prohibit issuance of tax-exempt bonds for professional sports stadiums.