Christian Aid's trolley push
- Asian ecumenical body to stay in Hong Kong. E.N.I. // Christian Century;6/21/95, Vol. 112 Issue 20, p636
Reports that the Christian Conference of Asia (CCA) will retain its headquarters in Hong Kong after the 1997 transfer of power to China. Comments from CCA general secretary Bishop John Samuel at the organization's tenth assembly on June 10, 1995 in Colombo, Sri Lanka; Future of the churches in...
- Arts protest curtailed. // Christianity Today;10/5/92, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p60
Notes that the Christian Action Network (CAN) has ended its two-year campaign against the National Endowment for the Arts (NEA). Why the group was originally founded; Goals reached.
- 90th Anniversary of the OCC. // Ohio Christian News;Aug2009, Vol. 82 Issue 3, p3
The article reports on the ninetieth founding anniversary of the Ohio Federation of Churches and Christian Workers that was organized in 1901.
- NACSW's Nov. Audio Conference Workshop. DiBlasio, Frederick // Catalyst Newsletter;Oct2012, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p1
The article offers information on the North American Association of Christians in Social Work (NACSW) audio conference workshop to be held on November 26, 2012.
- Hand Delivering NACSW Posters and Brochures. Chamiec-Case, Rick // Catalyst Newsletter;Oct2012, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p5
The article reports on the move of the North American Association of Christians in Social Work (NACSW) to deliver posters and brochures about the association.
- ORGANIZING IN NEW ENGLAND. // Catalyst Newsletter;Apr2011, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p4
The article offers information about the New England Chapter of the North American Association of Christians in Social Work (NACSW) which was inaugurated in April 2010 at Eastern Nazarene College in Quincy, Massachusetts.
- CALL FOR BOARD NOMINATIONS FOR 2012 - 2014. // Catalyst Newsletter;Apr2011, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p7
The article reports on the acceptance of nominations for the North American Association of Christians in Social Work's (NACSW) board of directors for 2012-2014.
- WHAT'S NEXT. // East Bernard Express (TX);1/31/2013, Vol. 70 Issue 5, p3
The article offers information related to Wharton County, Texas community for 2013 including a public dance to be organize by Sealy Dance Club on February 2, a Christian GriefShare to be sponsor by the First United Methodist Church on February 3, and a Mardi Gras Dance to be hold by Catholic...
- Grace Brethren split over `doctrinal drift.' // Christianity Today;9/14/92, Vol. 36 Issue 10, p64
Announces a split in the 40,000-member Fellowship of Grace Brethren Churches (FGBC). Focus on conflict over the doctrine of trine (three-fold) baptism; Consequent break away of the Conservative Grace Brethren Association (CGBA).