- Israel receives Eurovision chalice. Hilton, Kevin // TVB Europe;Jun98, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p4
Focuses on the coverage of the 1998 Eurovision Song Contest at BBC television channel. Graphics utilized by BBC to air the event; Presentation of songs through changes in graphics; Equipments utilized in broadcasting the television program.
- 18TH ANNUAL USA SONGWRITING COMPETITION BEGINS. // Muse's News;Mar2013, Vol. 16, p10
The article announces that the 18th Annual USA Songwriting Competition commences the acceptance of entries for the competition and deadline of submission will be on May 31, 2013.
- Finally. McGillivray, David // Back Stage;06/25/99, Vol. 40 Issue 25, p37
Reports on the winner in the 1999 Eurovision Song Contest. Original purpose of `Riverdance; Country that won for the second time.
- Sanremo Fest sponsorship up for grabs. Dezzani, Mark // Billboard;3/26/94, Vol. 106 Issue 13, p54
Reports on the renewal of the contract of the Sanremo Song Festival. Pubcaster RAI as holder of contract; Fininvest as rival for the contract; Winners of the 1994 festival; Release of two compilations.
- Billboard song contest hums into 8th year. // Billboard;10/11/97, Vol. 109 Issue 41, p110
Provides details concerning the Eighth Song Contest sponsored by the magazine. Rules; Sponsors; Awards; Judging report fee; Contact information.
- Katrina comes through for the U.K. Bronson, Fred // Billboard;05/17/97, Vol. 109 Issue 20, p11
Discusses the 42nd annual Eurovision Song Contest which took place in Dublin, Ireland in May 1997. `Love Shine A Light,' by Katrina & the Waves as the song that won; The contest marking the first time that the United Kingdom won the contest in 16 years; Other songs that competed.
- Next stop Jerusalem. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;5/22/1998, Vol. 42 Issue 21, p19
Reports that the Israel's 1999 Eurovision song contest will be hosted in Jerusalem. How Jews view the contest; Who won the 1998 contest; Indication that deputy mayor of Jerusalem, Haim Miller vowed the ban the contest.
- Eurovision trades in hick for slick. Power, Paul // Variety;04/28/97, Vol. 366 Issue 13, p48
Features the Eurovision Song Contest held in Ireland on May 3, 1997. Number of countries participating in the event; Introduction of the televoting system to enable television viewers to vote; Possibility of exploiting the tourism potential of the event.
- Oslo scores TV song marathon. Hilton, Kevin // Pro Sound News;May96, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p38
Reports that Oslo, Norway will be the site of the 1996 Eurovision Song Contest. Event as the Eurovision debut of Sony's multi-channel wireless microphone system, the WL-800; Norsk Rikskringkasting as the host broadcaster.