Kellogg hits the road
- Cereal Chic. Linnett, Richard // Print;Nov/Dec2000, Vol. 54 Issue 6, p136
Deals with the advertising campaign created by J. Walter Thompson for the Raisin Bran Crunch cereal product of Kellogg Company. Target market of the campaign; Features of the advertising campaign; Other promotional campaigns for the brand.
- Guest spots. Lipper, Barbara // Adweek Eastern Edition;3/15/1999, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p42
Reviews the Kellogg Co.'s advertising campaign featuring a grocery clerk anxious about concentrating more on prepared cereals. Portrayal of the feeling and tempo of the arrested-development adult; Replacement of the `Shadows' campaign.
- A bowl a day: Cereal benefits. // Advertising Age;9/1/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 35, p35
Previews a print advertisement for Kellogg Co., unifying all its brands and highlighting the benefits of eating cereal in general.
- Kellogg touting simplicity in ads for Corn Flakes. Pollack, Judann // Advertising Age;3/23/1998, Vol. 69 Issue 12, p47
Reports on the advertising campaign planned for Kellogg's Corn Flakes in 1998. Emphasis on the simplicity of the cereal; Kellogg's launching of Breakfast Mates, a portable breakfast.
- Loops get $25M blast. Thompson, Stephanie // Brandweek;04/20/98, Vol. 39 Issue 16, p3
Reports on Kellogg's investment of $25 million in advertising costs for the launching of their product Marshmallow Blasted Froot Loops cereal brand. Retention of advertising firm Leo Burnett to market the product; Success of Kellog with limited-time seasonal offerings for Froot Loops; Growth of...
- Kellogg campaign addresses nutrition. // Adweek Midwest Edition;09/08/97, Vol. 38 Issue 36, p6
Reports on Kellogg Co.'s launching of a series of print advertisements that promote the nutritional benefits of cereal.
- $15-M backs Kellogg intro: Cocoa Flakes. Thompson, Stephanie // Brandweek;01/27/97, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p12
Reports that Kellogg will financially support its Cocoa Frosted Flakes market product introduction. Multimedia advertising strategies; Aim to market to child and adult audience; Comparison of sales of cereal brands; Packaging of Cocoa Frosted.
- SimEx Dunks For Frosted Flakes. // SHOOT;9/13/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 36, p12
Lists companies and professionals who have contributed towards the advertisement spot 'The Contest,' for frosted flakes of Kellogg's. Company that provided music to the spot; Animators involved in the project; Date on which it was first broadcast; Brief description of the spot.
- AD OF THE WEEK: KELLOGG'S BAGS A SERIAL CHIMNEY-BANDIT. // Grocer;12/4/2010, Vol. 233 Issue 7984, p82
The article reviews the advertisement of Kellogg's for its Corn Flakes cereal for Christmas 2010.