Web site results go unmeasured
- W[sub3]C builds on standards work. Lawson, Stephen // InfoWorld;06/04/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 23, p43
Presents information on the 10th annual World Wide Web Conference held by the World Wide Web Consortium in June 2001 in Hong Kong, China. Initiatives competing with the Web Services Flow Language; Description on XML Schema; Information on the so-called semantic Web.
- Ask Dr. Internet. Blass, Steve // Network World;6/16/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 24, p33
Focuses on World Wide Web Consortium's Platform for Privacy Preference specification. Description of privacy policies.
- ISO on the WWW. Wilson, Robert C. // Pollution Engineering;Feb2002, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p33
Features the certification of the World Wide Web by the Industrial Organization for Standardization (ISO) in the United States. Enhancement of global competitiveness for the U.S. business; Promotion of standards and conformity across organizations; Provision of accreditation services for ISO...
- Business on the Web. Dysart, Joe; Zalud, Bill // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar1998, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p83
No abstract available.
- The Internet and the World Wide Web. // World Almanac for Kids;1996, p43
Focuses on the world's largest computer network called the Internet. The World Wide Web as a part of the Internet; Special sites for children on the Web including the International Kids' Space and Kids on the Web; How to write to the President of the United States over the Web; Ways to use the...
- The JAL Guide to Literature: Services to Special Populations. Altman, Ellen; Pratt, Allan // Journal of Academic Librarianship;Sep99, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p424
Presents summaries of articles on services to special populations which appeared in the June 1999 issue of `Computers in Libraries.' `Online Resources for Adaptive Information Technologies,' by Janet Balas; `Adaptive Technology Equipment for the Library,' by Christine Lisiecki; `Making the Web...
- Materials progress: World Web watch. // Advanced Materials & Processes;Nov96, Vol. 150 Issue 5, p16
Highlights various World Wide Web sites where information can be found about composite materials. Sites include those of Topometrix Corporation, Physical Electronics Incorporated and CLI International Incorporated among others; What each site details; Contact points for the sites.
- The race into cyberspace. Arnold, Ted // Automotive Marketing;Apr96, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p4
Editorial. Looks at cyberspace and analyzes the importance of its existence. Unknown aspects of cyberspace; Comparison of cyberspace's existence to historic times; Importance of information to business success.
- Hitting the road. Steve, Bob // Business Credit;Mar1996, Vol. 98 Issue 3, p16
Features several World Wide Web sites related to business enterprises in the United States. Search engines; Proof of delivery; Commercial credit sites.