Vauxhall Drive event runs for second year
- PRIVATE VIEW: CREATIVE. Stanners, Kate // Campaign;7/27/2007, Issue 30, p34
The article presents the author's views on different television (TV) commercials. Referring to a TV commercial for a new government skills development scheme from the Learning and Skills Council, she says that it features a load of hands forming different objects. She says that Vauxhall idents,...
- Vauxhall's Â£25 winter safety check. KINGSTON, LEWIS // Autocar;11/19/2014, Vol. 282 Issue 6126, p79
The article offers information on the 25-point winter safety check for automobiles from Vauxhall Motors Ltd.
- Vauxhall reports hike in '92 profit. Wendt, Ed // Automotive News;3/29/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5492, p38
Reports on Vauxhall Motors Ltd.'s profit increase for 1992. Improvement of earnings despite foreign-exchange operations losses; Sales performance in Great Britain.
- Engineering centre for Luton. // Design Engineering;Apr99, p4
Reports on Vauxhall's plan to establish an engineering center for light commercial vehicles and recreational vehicles in Great Britain. Initial cost to establish the center; Engineering collaboration Renault and Opel.
- Incentives cost Vauxhall $750 per car in '94. Freeman, Vaughan // Automotive News;5/15/1995, Vol. 69 Issue 5604, p3
Reports on the Vauxhall Motors Ltd.'s expenditure on dealer incentives for each vehicle it sold in Great Britain for 1994.
- ARRIVAL OF THE FITTEST. // Commercial Motor;3/2/2006, Vol. 203 Issue 5167, p42
The article Evaluates the Combo 1.7CDTi van manufactured by Vauxhall and offers information on its features.
- Vauxhall's future hangs on workers taking cuts. // Professional Engineering;04/08/98, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p4
States that in 1998 the Vauxhall automobile company may introduce compulsory overtime and wage reductions, in an effort to continue operations. Negotiations between trade unions and the company's management; General Motors, Vauxhall's parent, deadline for cutting costs at Vauxhall; Closure of...
- 30 seconds on... Vauxhall. // Marketing (00253650);9/21/2011, p23
The article presents a brief profile of Vauxhall Motors Ltd. in London, England.
- Diary: Pick of the week. // Campaign;6/6/2014, p30