- World Competitiveness 2003. // Management Services;Aug2003, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p14
Presents highlights from the 'World Competitiveness Yearbook 2003' published annually by the Swiss-based Institute of Management Development. Emergence of United States and Finland as the most competitive economies in the world; Aggregation of hundreds of competitiveness criteria to determine...
- chapter 3: Special Report. // Venezuela Business Forecast Report;2008 2nd Quarter, p21
The article discusses the prospects of the economies of the U.S., China and Japan.
- Investment, services, taxation and competition. Witherell, William H. // Business Economics;Jan1995, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p29
Discusses the areas of considerable significance to global competition. Foreign direct investment; Taxation; Trade in services; Competition policy.
- The globalization of finance. Greenspan, Alan // CATO Journal;Winter98, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p243
Discusses globalization of economies. Growth in global economic integration; Benefits of changes in communications and information technology; Details on and benefits of a global financial system; Risks of global finance.
- CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCTION & METHODOLOGY. Parker, Philip M. // Algeria Economic Competitiveness;2006, p7
The article presents an introduction to a report on the economic competitiveness of Algeria published in the book "The Economic Competitiveness of Algeria: Financials Returns, Labor Productivity and International Gaps."
- CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCTION & METHODOLOGY. Parker, Philip M. // Austria Economic Competitiveness;2006, p7
The article presents an introduction to a report on the economic competitiveness of Austria published in the book "The Economic Competitiveness of Austria: Financials Returns, Labor Productivity and International Gaps."
- A better (often unconventional) way. // Newsweek;2/4/85, Vol. 105 Issue 5, p63
The Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy (BRIE) is comprised of a panel of experts from a wide variety of fields whose opinions are often unconventional, but are recently heeded by many industry figures, including Apple's Steven Jobs and high-tech ad executive Regis McKenna.
- It's the taking part that counts. Heller, Robert // Management Today;Dec94, p29
Focuses on international business competition. Competition between managements; Concentration on cost wars and product differentiation; Comparison of loss and recovery.
- Competing World Economies. // Congressional Digest;Dec92, Vol. 71 Issue 12, p292
Presents an excerpt from an October 1991 report from the Office of Technology Assessment entitled `Competing Economies: America, Europe and the Pacific Rim.' Overview; Institutions for policy; A friendly environment; Trade policy options; More.
- Good news for world economy. Francis, David R // Christian Science Monitor;6/7/2000, Vol. 92 Issue 137, p20
Focuses on reports by the Bank for International Settlements (BIS) that Russia and East Asia have rebounded strongly from economic crises.