Research foundations tight-lipped about investment losses
- FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION PROFESSIONAL GRANTS AND AWARDS. // FM: The Journal of the Financial Management Association;Spring89, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p77
This section covers information on several professional grants and awards in the U.S. The 1989 Financial Management Association's (FMA) Annual Meeting Competitive Papers Awards encompass the areas of financial management, investments, futures or options on futures, fixed income research, and...
- Is an Investigative Site Shake-Out Imminent? Getz, Kenneth A. // Applied Clinical Trials;Nov2009, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p34
The article reports on the effect of the economic crisis and sponsor practices on the investigative site landscape in the U.S. It is mentioned that the marginal research centers appears to be shaken-out by the economic climate and changes in the investigative site selection and management...
- Investment Grants. // Accountancy;Jul1967, Vol. 78 Issue 887, p459
Reports on efforts to accelerate payment of investment grants in Great Britain. Measures announced by the president of the Great Britain Board of Trade.
- Investment Grants. // Accountancy;Apr1967, Vol. 78 Issue 884, p234
Reports that the Board of Trade will be ready to receive applications for investment grants in Great Britain in 1967.
- Investment Grants--Treatment of Replacement Parts. // Accountancy;Jul1967, Vol. 78 Issue 887, p460
Focuses on the treatment of replacement parts in investment grants in Great Britain. Contents of the booklet 'Investment Grants.'
- Investment Grants Claims. // Accountancy;Aug1969, Vol. 80 Issue 912, p573
Reports the announcement of the Board of Trade on the approved by the claims and investment grant by the Investment Grant Offices.
- State unveils MEGA replacement program. Brauer, Kurt M. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;11/7/2011, Vol. 29 Issue 45, p8
The article highlights Senate Bill 556 in Michigan that will replace the MEGA credit wherein businesses that invest in Michigan and create jobs could be eligible for up to 10 million dollars in grants and loans through the Michigan Strategic Fund funded via 4% of the 21st Century Jobs Trust Fund.
- Infrastructure. Smyrlis, Lou // Canadian Transportation & Logistics;Nov/Dec2004, Vol. 107 Issue 11, p22
The article reports that a quarter century of under-investment is crippling Canada's public infrastructure, yet the funding necessary to address the problem exceeds what most governments could viably foot under the status quo. After four to five years of renewed government capital spending,...
- Accounting for Investment Grants. // Accountancy;Apr1967, Vol. 78 Issue 884, p260
Discusses key issues relevant to accounting procedures for investment grants in Great Britain. Role as a key factor in accounting; Effects on the accounting sector; Policy implications on accounting.