- Trix or treat? Sheidlower, Jesse // Esquire;May96, Vol. 125 Issue 5, p30
Discusses all about the word `editrix' or female editor. Persons to which the word has been applied; Image of a woman suggested by the word; Uses of the word.
- Editor's day in D.C. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/23/1997, Vol. 173 Issue 97, p11
Reports on the meeting between a group of women's magazine editors and White House officials to discusses topics suchs as women's and children's health and education, domestic violence, and the environment.
- INTRODUCTION. Lagarda, Alma; Valverde, Luz C. // Berkeley La Raza Law Journal;Spring2004, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p208
Introduces the March 2004 issue of the "Berkeley La Raza Law Journal" by reflecting on the legacy of the first team of women Editors in Chief at the publication.
- `AAI' adds new senior editor post. // Advertising Age International;Sep96, pI8
Announces the appointment of Rebecca A. Fannin as New York-base editor for `Advertising Age International'. Work experience; Career highlights.
- 25 beautiful girls. // New Moon;May/Jun2001, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p8
Presents information on the girl members of an editorial board.
- Alt Taking Over At Vogue Paris. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/10/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 6, p3
The article reports that Emmanuelle Alt has been appointed as the editor-in-chief of the fashion magazine Vogue Paris.
- Letter from Catherine Harper. Harper, Catherine // Textile: The Journal of Cloth & Culture;Spring2006, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p7
A letter to the editor is presented in response to her designation as the 2006 editor in chief of the "Textile: The Journal of Cloth and Culture."
- Associate editor joins staff. // Healthy Weight Journal;Jan/Feb2001, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p3
Editorial. Profiles female editor Monika M. Woolsey of Glendale, Arizona.
- Kitchen named editor of Kids Today. // Kids Today;Jan2011, p8
The article announces that Jane Kitchen has been named editor of "Kids Today" in Greensboro, North Carolina.