- Reader's Digest unwraps new 'Selecciones.' Tsui, Bonnie // Advertising Age;4/9/2001, Vol. 72 Issue 15, p4
The article reports on the plan of "Reader's Digest" magazine to launch an improved North American version of "Selecciones," a Spanish-language periodical, in the U.S. The 60-year-old Spanish magazine will target the growing Hispanic market. The move is made in response to "Selecciones" rival...
- Is RDA 'Walking' away? Fine, Jon // Advertising Age;6/11/2001, Vol. 72 Issue 24, p10
The article discusses key issues concerning the "Walking" magazine owned by the Reader's Digest Association (RDA) in the United States in 2001. Key issues discussed include the changes planned for the magazine, market speculations about the sale of the magazine and the shift in stock control at RDA.
- Reader's Digest starts Canada title. Wentz, Laurel; Chiasson, Gail // Advertising Age;1/19/2004, Vol. 75 Issue 3, p17
Reports on Our Canada, a bimonthly magazine launched by Reader's Digest Ltd. in January 2004, which claims to offer Canadians a place to share their stories, pictures, memories and recipes. Details of how the company has eliminated editorial costs; Information on the first issue of the magazine.
- RD Cuts 100 Jobs in U.S. Books; Results Stay Weak. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;4/29/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 17, p12
Reports on the reduction of workforce at Reader's Digest in 2002. Number of positions eliminated; Measures taken to further reduce costs; Financial results in the third quarter ended March 31, 2002.
- Readers Digest Association, Ltd. SWOT Analysis. // Readers Digest Association, Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Sep2005, p1
Presents an overview of Reader's Digest Association Inc., publisher of the world's largest selling general interest magazine, "Reader's Digest." Company overview, including revenues generated in fiscal year ended June 2005, services provided, and principal businesses; Key facts, including...
- Readers Digest Association, Ltd. SWOT Analysis. // Readers Digest Association, Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Dec2007, p1
A company profile of Reader's Digest Association Inc., which publishes one of the world's best-selling general interest magazines, is presented. An overview of the company is given, along with key facts including contact information, number of employees and revenues. A SWOT analysis is provided...
- SWOT Analysis. // Readers Digest Association, Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Dec2007, p5
A business analysis of Reader's Digest Association Inc., which publishes one of the world's best-selling general interest magazines, is provided, focusing on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities for improvement and threats to the company. Strengths include strong market presence. Weaknesses...
- Reader's Digest earnings. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;9/10/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 13, p24
Reports on the adjusted earnings for fiscal 2001 of Reader's Digest Association Inc. Comparison with fiscal 2000 data.
- RD Chief Ryder Delivers On Profitability Promise, Forecasts Revenue Growth. // Book Publishing Report;08/21/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 33, p1
Reports that Reader's Digest has completed its second consecutive year of operating profit growth in fiscal 2000 and achieved its first yearly revenue increase since 1996.