Obama and the opportunity to eliminate nuclear weapons
- The Great Cookie-Cutter in the Sky. Papert, Tony // Executive Intelligence Review;9/18/2015, Vol. 42 Issue 37, p2
The author reflects on the move of Europe to start to break away from the British-U.S. President Barack Obama dictatorship that had aligned all Europeans for thermonuclear war over Russia, while being locked into the anti-Russian sanctions policy that was shutting the industry of Germany.
- Obama Vows 'Eternal' Defense of Israel. // Moderate Voice;03/20/2013, p9
The article reports that U.S. President Barack Obama has gone to Israel. It highlights that this is the first time he has been visiting the country to discuss tensions between the countries. It mentions that people are skeptical about his plans to fight nuclear threat from Iran. It highlights...
- A NUCLEAR-FREE MIDDLE EAST. // Adbusters Canada;Mar/Apr2012, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p1
The article focuses on a need for the adoption of a geopolitical strategy by U.S. President Barack Obama to discourage nuclear warfare in the Middle East.
- Cheney: Obama's Falsehoods on Iran Deal will Bring Nuclear War. // Israel Faxx;8/31/2015, Vol. 23 Issue 174W, p2
The article discusses the nuclear deal of U.S. President Barack Obama with Iran to the Munich agreement that paved the way for World War II.
- The Realist Prism: Will Congress Handcuff Obama on Iran, TPP Talks? Gvosdev, Nikolas // World Politics Review;11/22/2013, p1
The article discusses the difficulty which U.S. President Barack Obama might face in getting Congress to vote in favor of giving him flexibility in conducting delicate negotiations following the October 2013 government shutdown. It refers to the continuing negotiations between Iran and the six...
- LaRouche: Empire's War Drive Stalemated, But Threat Remains. // Executive Intelligence Review;4/25/2014, Vol. 41 Issue 17, p32
The article presents the views of political activist Lyndon LaRouche on the demented drive of Great Britain for worldwide thermonuclear war utilizing Ukraine. The author mentions that despite the fact that its intentions had been stymied, the dangers are still present. Moreover, he states that...
- An Ally Betrayed. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;3/27/2015, pA14
The article reports on the release of the administration of U.S. President Barack Obama of details of Israel's nuclear program that could have an impact on the balance of power in the region. One of the highlights of the report is the march of Israeli military and technological advancement in...
- Hit the Ground Running on Korea and Know Your Taiwan Talking Points. Scobell, Andrew // Asia Policy;Jan2009, Issue 7, p49
The article discusses how the administration of U.S. President Barack Obama should address the nuclear weapon issue in North Korea and the U.S. policy toward Taiwan. Topics covered include the six-party talks on the North Korean nuclear issue, the potential role of U.S. Ambassador Christopher...
- U.S. policy toward North Korea: where to go next? Cossa, Ralph A. // Korean Journal of Defense Analysis;Sep2009, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p265
President Obama offered to extend a hand to those who were â€œwilling to unclench [their] fist,â€ and promised a clear, consistent, cooperative, and consultative approach to achieve Korean peninsula denuclearization. Unfortunately, Pyongyang chose not to cooperate, deciding instead to...