NORTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY
- Denver hospital agency makes first trip to the market with a $66 million sale. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;06/23/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30420, p34
Takes a look at Colorado-based Denver Health and Hospital Authority's plan to issue health care revenue bonds. Goal of financing a variety of capital improvement projects; Maturity; Bond ratings; Reliance on hospital revenues; Maturity schedule. INSET: Key facts..
- Three N.Y. Deals Are Well-Timed to Benefit From July Rollovers. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;06/26/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30920, p7
Reports on three planned municipal bond issues in New York State in July 2000. Amount of issues by the State of New York Mortgage Agency, New York State Environmental Facilities Corp. and the City of New York; Names of underwriters; Ratings for the deals; Reasons for positive prospects for the...
- NORTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;06/26/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30920, p30
Presents a chart on planned municipal bond issues by public authorities in the Northeastern United States from June to September 2000. Names of issuers; Amounts of issues; Names of underwriters; Purposes of bonds.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;06/29/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30923, p17
Presents the results of negotiated sales of some municipal bonds in the United States as of June 27, 2000. Bonds issued by the Riverside County Transportation Commission in California; Delaware State Economic Development Authority; District of Columbia; South Carolina Education Assistance...
- Bond Calls & Redemptions. // Bond Buyer;06/29/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30923, p24
Presents a chart showing municipal bond calls and redemptions in the United States as of June 29, 2000. Names of issuing authorities; Amounts; Dated dates; Due dates; Call dates; Names of callers; Status of bonds.
- SOUTHEAST Bond-Watch. Sigo, Shelly; Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;06/29/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30923, p29
Presents information on bonds issued by public authorities and other government groups in the Southeastern United States as of June 29, 2000. Issues by Collier County Health Facilities Authority; Orange County Health Facilities Authority; County of Miami-Dade in Florida; Other issuing cities...
- QUICK SCALES for Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;09/25/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30982, p24
Presents a chart on competitive sales of municipal bonds by public authorities and other agencies in the United States as of September 25, 2000. Revenue and general obligation bonds issued; Sale date; Names of issuers; Description of bonds; Series; Amount of bonds; Names of underwriters and...
- Authority May Ask Illinois to Exempt Munis From State Taxes. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/19/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30999, p3
Reports the plans of the Illinois Educational Facilities Authority officials to ask for the exemption of municipal bonds from state taxes. List of states imposing the municipal bond taxation; Rationale for the disparity in the prices of bonds; Information on the college savings bond program of...
- Municipals End Little Changed Ahead of Major New-Issue Slate. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;03/13/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31095, p2
Reports the change in municipal bond prices in the United States. Performance of government corporations in the stock market; Details on the municipal bond trading; Focus on supply in the stock market.