A Tale of Two Fire District Bond Issues
- District decides against bond issue. Shapiro, Mary // West County Journal;1/25/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 4, pA3
The article discusses the decision of the Monarch Fire Protection District in Missouri against putting a bond issue on the April 3, 2012 ballot, citing challenging economic times for voters and plans to use long-term planning to fine tune district needs.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;03/27/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30857, p24
Present statistics of the results of competitive bond sales in the United States for March 27, 2000. Issuers include the Rogers School District in Arkansas; Hagerman Fire protection district in New York state.
- Metro West Fire District seeks voter approval of bond issue. Shapiro, Mary // West County Journal;3/21/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 12, pA1
The article reports that on April 3, 2012, Metro West Fire Protection District voters will decide whether to approve a 19.4 million U.S. dollar capital improvements bond issue.
- Monarch Fire Protection District to consider bond issue. Shapiro, Mary // West County Journal;1/11/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 2, pA1
The article reports that the Monarch Fire Protection District Board of Directors debated on January 23, 2012 on the inclusion of bond issue projects for the poll on April 3, 2012.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;12/1/2014, p1
The article presents the results of several competitive sales in the U.S. including the bond anticipation notes for Merriweather Estates Settlement Claim dated December 12, 2014 and the Fire District Serial Bonds dated December 10, 2014.
- WYOMING: More Fire District Bonds? Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;12/15/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32529, p37
The article reports on the possibility of Wyoming Fire District bond ratings to rise from two percent of assessed values in respective areas to four percent. This legislation is under a bicameral bill sponsored by the Joint Corporations, Elections and Political Subdivisions Interim Committee...
- PUBLIC SAFETY. // Inside Tucson Business;1/21/2008, Vol. 17 Issue 32, p10
The article reports on the issuance of $27 million bonds by the Greater Arizona Development Authority for the improvement of public safety services in Arizona. It is inferred that part of the proceeds will be used by the Three Points Fire District to pay off a lease purchase obligation to build...
- MENTORING. // Fire Engineering;Aug2002, Vol. 155 Issue 8, p42
Discusses the importance of providing mentoring programs for newly recruits among fire service departments in the U.S. Trainings in handling apparatus, tools and equipment; Briefing of the department history; Structuring of the promotional processes.
- Fire District 1 to expand offices. // Wenatchee Business Journal;Apr95, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p3
Reports on the expansion plans of the Chelan County Fire District 1 in Washington State. Reasons for the expansion; Estimated cost of construction; Need to reclaim the land behind the district from Chelan County for the expansion.