Harvard Pilgrim, Fresh From Surplus, Goes to Market With $5M Lease Agreement
- Harvard pilgrim's problem. Harris, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;01/06/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30802, p1
Reports on the placing of Massachusetts-based health maintenance organization Harvard Pilgrim Health Care under temporary receivership due to its high losses. Impact on area hospitals; Freeze on the firm's lease-and mortgage-backed bond sale; Massachusetts Health and Educational Facilities...
- Another staff-model HMO bites the dust. // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;12/05/96, Vol. 70 Issue 23, p84
Reports on the plan of the Harvard Pilgrim Health Care to spin off its clinics. Conversion of the health centers into a not-for-profit group practice; Number of centers and doctors involved; Spin-off as a means of making doctors more productive.
- Plan's closure might lead to industry regulation. Walker, Tracey // Managed Healthcare Executive;Jan2001, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p10
Focuses on the study of Harvard Pilgrim Health Care closure in Providence, Rhode Island. Impact of the closure on industry regulation; Selection of policy approaches to protect enrollees; Assistance in patient transition to another provider.
- Mass. Places Harvard Pilgrim, A Large HMO, In Receivership. Bell, Allison // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;1/10/2000, Vol. 104 Issue 2, p3
Reports the decision of Massachusetts insurance regulators to place Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Inc. into temporary receivership to keep creditors from forcing it into bankruptcy court. Financial problem of the company; Information on the company.
- Harvard Pilgrim to join N.H. exchange in 2015. // New Hampshire Business Review;8/23/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 18, p30
The article reports on the decision of Harvard Pilgrim Health Care to join the online health insurance marketplace in New Hampshire in 2015.
- Tanked Harvard Pilgrim Deal Puts Company Under Microscope. Primack, Dan // Private Placement Letter;01/10/2000, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p1
Reports on the agreement of Massachusetts officials to take the Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Inc. into state receivership. Losses of the company presented to investors in the initial bond offering prospectus; Cause of the discrepancy on the financial shortfalls of the company.
- Harvard Pilgrim launches cost, quality tool. // New Hampshire Business Review;5/31/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p26
The article discusses the release of the Now iKnow cost and quality calculator from Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Inc.
- CATCH Kids Club given $75k grant. // New Hampshire Business Review;12/14/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 26, p32
The article announces that Coordinated Approach to Child Health (CATCH) Kids Club project of Foundation for Healthy Communities in New Hampshire has received a $75,000 grant award from the Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Foundation.
- Most N.H. insurers held first quarter rate hikes at 15%. Sanders, Bob // New Hampshire Business Review;4/23/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p15
The article reports on the 15% increase of health insurance filings at Matthew Thornton and Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Inc. in New Hampshire.