MSRB Seeks Comment on Proposed Rule Change for E-Submission
- SEC Seeks Comment On Proposed Report. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;07/25/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30939, p4
Cites the United States Securities and Exchange Commission's plans to begin seeking comments on a Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board proposal to offer a monthly report that contains pricing and other information on all municipal securities traded during the previous month.
- NASD's Northam warns firms of possible monetary sanctions. Hume, Lyn // Bond Buyer;11/01/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30759, p1
Reports on the possible monetary sanctions to municipal dealers failing to send accurate trade data and timely official statements to the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB). Compliance with MSRB Rule G-14; Some improvements in reporting municipal trade data in the United States.
- MSRB Asks for Dealer Feedback On Revising, Easing Rule G-37. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;06/04/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31152, p1
Reports on the United States Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board's review of its anti pay-to-play rule to determine if certain provisions should be eased or modified to make compliance easier or to eliminate unintended consequences. Notice issued to ask questions about the rule's scope and...
- MSRB issues warnings on Y2K compliance, board rules. Hume, Lynn Stevens // Bond Buyer;05/27/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30401, p4
Discloses that the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board has issued a notice warning broker-dealers that they are required under Rules G-27 and G-29 to keep current on board rules and to make those rules available to the firm's municipal securities professionals and to customers. Other warnings...
- MSRB: Under G-36, ARS Remarketers May Have to File New OS. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;3/26/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32843, p5
The article reports that the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB) in the U.S. has issued a notice to remind brokers and dealers who serve as remarketing agents for issuers on their auction-rate securities. The notice requires them to file with the board a new official statement and a...
- SEC Approves New MSRB Fee Plan. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;04/13/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30870, p2
Reports on the United States Securities and Exchange Commission's (SEC) approval of the plan of the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB) to charge dealers fees on their municipal securities transactions. Application of fees to all dealer transactions with customers and other dealers.
- MSRB's Fee Proposal Unfair, Broker-Dealers Say. // Bond Buyer;8/31/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33575, p2
The article reports on the statement of the broker-dealers regarding the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB) fee proposal in the U.S.
- MSRB Revises Its Draft Rule on College Savings Plan. HEMMERDINGER, JONATHAN // Bond Buyer;11/28/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33820, p3
The article informs that the U.S. Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board has revised its draft rule that would create a new rule G-45 for underwriters.
- MSRB to Start Muni FA Registration, Rulemaking on Oct. 1. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;9/16/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33384, p5
The article reports on the notice issued by the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board regarding the start of registration and rulemaking activities in the U.S.