NABL's Zucker Wins Praise as He Steps Down After a Busy Year
- NABL's forward focus. Hume, Lynn; Resnick, Amy B. // Bond Buyer;09/23/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30732, p1
Reports on National Association of Bond Lawyers (NABL) president Howard Zucker's creation of a task force that would explore new financial products for the municipal bond market in the United States. Zucker's comments on the association's involvement in the market; Study planned by the task...
- Rick Fisher Leaves Own Firm to Join McCall Parkhurst. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/4/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32231, p7
Reports on the resignation of bond lawyer Rick Fisher from his own firm of Fisher & Newsom to join McCall Parkhurst & Horton in Dallas, Texas. Reason for his resignation; Responsibilities at the new firm; Assertion of Fisher on the significance of his career move.
- The honeymoon's over? // Executive Female (0199-2880);Mar/Apr96, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p18
Reports on the reasons for the resignation of new managers in the United States.
- Federal File. Trotter, Andrew // Education Week;06/13/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 40, p21
Focuses on the decision of Kate L. Moore, former president of Universal Service Administration Co., to be a teacher in the District of Columbia public schools. Resignation from Moore's executive position; Recollection of achievements; Role in the development of Electronic-rate programs and its...
- FTR. // Business Insurance;4/8/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 14, p19
Reports developments related to the insurance industry. Resignation of Lisa M. Ventriss, president of the Vermont Captive Insurance Association; Replacement of company's name; Claim payments of water damages.
- Pearlfisher pair break away to exploit 'crunch' opportunities. // Design Week;10/16/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 42, p5
The article announces the resignations of Pearlfisher creative director Shaun Bowen and client services director Kerry Bolt to set up their own packaging and branding consultancy.
- The soloist. Rubin, Harriet // Inc.;Nov98, Vol. 20 Issue 16, p36
Part II. Presents insights about how managers feel when they decide to resign from a company and go solo. Decision by author to quit her job as head of Doubleday Publishing Co.'s Currency imprint; Benefits of going solo; Rejection of opportunities in area of `intellectual capital' editing and...
- NATIONAL REPORT. McGrath, J.J.; Moses, Lucia; Strupp, Joe; L. M.; S., J.; Mantica, Ana // Editor & Publisher;2/11/2002, Vol. 135 Issue 6, p9
Reports developments related to the newspaper industry in the United States as of February 2002. Resignation of Houston Chronicle chairman Richard J.V. Johnson; Delivery of international newspapers to the Winter Olympic Games in Salt Lake City by NewspaperDirect; Decertification of Graphic...
- Futile gesture. Gittler, Harvey // Industry Week/IW;10/2/95, Vol. 244 Issue 18, p36
Discusses the ineffectiveness of a manager's act of resignation in protest. Purposes of resignations in protest; Examples that illustrate the futility of resignations in protest; Need to find a more forceful way to resolve ethical problems within management ranks.