ACA, Fabkom Team Up to Provide Trading Data Via the Web
- ACA to Investors: Agreements Keeping Capitalization Program on Track. Carpenter, Sheri // Bond Buyer;07/12/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30930, p5
Reports the progress of the capitalization program of ACA Financial Guaranty Corp in the United States. Negotiation with ACE American Insurance Co. for an excess-of-loss reinsurance soft-capital facility; Schedule for the completion of the program; Utilization of generally accepted accounting...
- ACA Financial Guaranty Receives Investors' $45 Million in New Capital. Carpenter-Kasprzak, Sheri // Bond Buyer;03/01/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31087, p6
Reports the acquisition of additional capital for the ACA Financial Guaranty Corp. in New York. Presentation of the capital sources; Sufficiency of capital in supporting the five-year business plan; Target profitability of the company under revised operating strategies.
- ACA Raises $15M From Owners To Maintain Presence in California. Carpenter, Sheri // Bond Buyer;05/24/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30898, p1
Reports that ACA Financial Guaranty Corp. has raised 15 million dollars of equity capital from its original investors. Reduction of the risk of the firm's statutory capital; Efforts to increase the capital of the company.
- After a Close Call, S&P Sees Promise in ACA's A-Rated Future. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;05/10/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31136, p6
Focuses on the performance evaluation of ACA Financial Guaranty Corp. by the Standard & Poor's annual report. Examination of previous performance; Factors for the decrease of ACA capital; Loss of capital due to reliance on reinsurance; Significance of the evaluation for future investments.
- S&P Puts ACA on CreditWatch, Warns of Two-Notch Drop to BB. Carpenter-Kasprzak, Sheri // Bond Buyer;01/04/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31050, p1
Reports on the rating of the bonds of ACA Financial Guaranty Corp. Failure of the bond insurer to raise additional capital; Long-term solidarity of the franchise; Additional capital needed for long-term basis.
- With ACA, Some Saw Disaster and Others Opportunities. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;02/09/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31074, p6
Focuses on the effect of capital infusion into ACA Financial Guaranty Corp. on the company's bond prices in the United States. Issues on the rate assigned to the ACA-insured bonds; Concern over the ACA trading value; Reactions of investors and analysts on the market prices of ACA-insured bonds.
- Back From Brink, ACA Gets Good News Via Fitch. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;05/18/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31142, p3
Reports on Fitch IBCA Inc.'s affirmation of its A rating with a stable outlook for the bond insurer ACA Financial Guaranty Corp. ACA Financial's receipt of a $60 million capital infusion over a period of 12 months; Amount of the company's statutory capital.
- In Transitional Year, ACA's Chief Lays Out His Vision of Future. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;8/23/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31209, p32
Reports the vision of chief executive officer Michael E. Satz on the financial condition of ACA Financial Guaranty Corp. Accounts on the reorganization of the company; Impact of the reorganization on corporate income; Significance of financial transactions on profitability.
- Fitch still gives A To ACA claims paying. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;03/23/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30604, p21
Reports on Fitch Investors Service Inc.'s affirmation of its `A' rating on ACA Financial Guaranty Corp.'s claims-paying ability. ACA's net par to statutory capital ratio; ACA's bond issues.