68 Electronic Trading Systems Identified
- BONDBOOK OFFICIALLY LAUNCHES. Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;05/14/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 20, p1
Reports on the launching of the online fixed-income securities trading platform BondBook. Total value of fixed-income securities that have traded over the system since its soft launch in February 2001; List of financial services companies that are backing the online securities trading platform;...
- The rush is on! Springsteel, Ian // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/14/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 7, p16
Focuses on Wall Street, New York City-based investment firms' launch of Web-based debt deals in January 2000. Battle for the online fixed-income market; Exaggerated claims regarding Internet issuance capabilities; Impact of loss of control of equity trading to electronic communications networks...
- E-Trading Platforms Proliferate, But How Many Will Survive? Carpenter-Kasprzak, Sheri // Bond Buyer;09/21/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30980, p1
Reports on the rise in the number of electronic fixed-income securities trading platforms in the United States, according to the Bond Market Association's survey of online securities trading in the country. Current number of electronic trading systems devoted to the U.S. fixed-income market;...
- BMA PRESIDENT RUTH: E-TRADING WILL CONTINUE TO CROSS BORDERS. // Securities Industry News;01/29/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p3
Presents an excerpt of the speech of Bond Market Association president and chief executive officer Heather Ruth about the United States' rapid deployment of electronic trading systems, particularly in the fixed-income markets.
- BMA Survey Reflects Continuing Spread of E-Bonds. Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;09/25/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 36, p18
Reports on the results of the Bond Market Association's 2000 survey on electronic trading systems in the United States and Europe. Growth of platforms offered in the fixed-income market; Types of systems employed; Reflection of the transformation occurring in the fixed-income markets.
- Instinet may bring fixed income into electronic brokerage arena. // Pensions & Investments;3/8/1999, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p34
Reports that Instinet Corp. is exploring expansion into electronic brokerage for fixed income. Design of a product for global fixed-income markets; Trading and research services offered by the company.
- Instinet Phases In Fixed-income Service. // Securities Industry News;04/10/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 15, p8
Reports that online trader Instinet Corp. started introducing its Instinet Fixed Income bond trading platform on March 24, 2000. Number of sites opened; Purchase of stake in Vencast.com.
- BMA Taps TradeWeb, Jordan & Jordan. Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;05/14/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 20, p1
Reports that the Bond Market Association has selected TradeWeb LLC as its partner in developing an industrywide protocol to standardize electronic transactions for fixed-income securities. Terms of the partnership agreement between the companies; Intended purpose for creating an industrywide...
- Zions' Tool Offers E-Trading of Debt. // American Banker;2/27/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 39, p17
Reports on Zions First National Bank's introduction of an electronic trading platform for the fixed-income market. Features of the site.