- N.Y. Muni Analysts' Group Names Officers. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;10/21/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30752, p26
Reports on the Municipal Analysts Group of New York's officers for the 1999/2000 session.
- New MAGNY officers are announced. Roy, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;09/03/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30222, p30
Reports on the election of officers of the Municipal Analysts Group of New York.
- MAGNY Meeting Set for March 2. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;02/22/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31082, p2
Announces the meeting of the Municipal Analysts Group of New York on March 2, 2001 which will feature a panel discussion on the 'Globalization of Municipal Credit Analysis.'
- Municipal Analysts Group of New York. Karchmer, Jennifer // Bond Buyer;04/15/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30620, p6
Focuses on the Municipal Analysts Group of New York's launching of an interactive Web site.
- MAGNY lunch focuses on what to expect in bankruptcy court. Ryst, Sonja // Bond Buyer;11/22/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30773, p6
Highlights a Municipal Analysts Group of New York luncheon meeting. Expectations from bankruptcy courts;.
- Flow Control Is Still an Issue for Local Municipalities, Solid-Waste Counsel Says. Mercurio, Stephanie // Bond Buyer;03/27/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30857, p36
Focuses on discussions on solid waste management flow control in the state during a meeting of the Municipal Analysts Group of New York. Options municipalities must consider to provide cheaper garbage collection and management service; Need to provide more incentives.
- MAGNY to Discuss Calif. Power Crisis. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;02/08/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31073, p2
Reports on the Municipal Analysts Group of New York's plan to hold a luncheon on February 15, 2001 that features a panel discussion on the California energy crisis. Keynote speakers; Contact information.
- MUNICIPAL BOND ACTIVITIES. // Bond Buyer;1/2/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31544, p4
Presents information about activities related to the U.S. bond industry from January 10, 2003 to May 21, 2003. Luncheon hosted by the Municipal Analysts Group of New York; Seminar on transportation to be held by the National Federation of Municipal Analysts; Professional Ethics Workshop to be...
- Investment watch. Karchmer, Jennifer; Harris, Elizabeth E. // Bond Buyer;04/22/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30625, p6
Presents news items related to investments in the United States as of April 22, 1999. Plan of Nuveen Advisory Corp. to roll out three exchange-traded funds; Performance of the One Group Tax Free Mutual Funds; Educational forums offered by the Municipal Analysts Group of New York.