- Housing Bonds Slide. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/14/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33632, p9
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. has downgraded the ratings of the Chicago Housing Authority's refunding bonds to AA-minus due to its lower debt service coverage ratios from federal funding.
- Colorado's Boulder County Uses Moral Pledge for Housing Deal. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/1/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31917, p41
Reports on the decision of the Boulder County, Colorado Housing Authority to go to the bond market. Amount of the rental housing revenue bonds of the authority; Rating assigned by Standard & Poor's Corp. to the bond; Strength of the bond in the market.
- A Housing First: West Virginia Fund Scores Triple-A Rating from Moody's. Vadum, Matthew; Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;06/26/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30920, p3
Reports that the general obligation debt rating of West Virginia Housing Development Fund has been upgraded by Moody's Investors Service. Low-risk profile and strong overall financial position of the housing agency; Upgrade of the agency's housing bond program; Graph on bonds issued by the...
- Pawtucket Housing Authority, R.I., Lowered to A-Plus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;10/28/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34002, p1
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Ratings Services has stated that it has decreased the long-term rating on series 2010 capital funds housing revenue bonds of the Pawtucket Housing Authority (PHA) in Rhode Island by one notch to A-plus from AA-minus. It informs that lowering of the...
- S&P Hikes N.Y C. Housing Authority, Sites Coverage. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;8/23/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32451, p7
The article reports that the New York Housing Authority (NYCHA) has snared an upgrade from Standard & Poor's Ratings Service to AA-plus from AA on about $281.6 million of debt. The upgraded debt is secured by funds that NYCHA receives from U.S. Housing and Urban Development Agency's Capital...
- Boston to Sell $200 Million in GOs and Bans. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/6/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31568, p4
Focuses on the proposed sale of multi-million dollar bonds and bond anticipation notes by Boston, Massachusetts. Electronic bidding system on which the bonds and notes are being priced; Components that make up the deal; Bond ratings by various rating agencies.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/25/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31727, p2
Reports developments related to the bond market in the U.S. as of September 2003. Marketing of general obligation bonds; Improvement of the bond rating of Catholic Healthcare West; Decline of the bond rating of the Massachusetts Health and Educational Facilities Authority.
- Endangered Issues. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/25/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31727, p31
Reports on the declining rating on zoo bonds issued by Palm Beach County by Fitch Ratings in Florida.
- Hillcrest Stays Put. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31733, p43
Reports on the bond rating for the outstanding Series 2000 bonds of the Montana Health Facilities Authority.