The Yule PLOG
- Saluting success. // Builders Merchants Journal;Oct95, p16
Focuses on the 1995 Merchant Marketing Awards presentation. Award recipients; Profile of winning companies; Pull-out containing judges' comments on the awards.
- NACDS/Glamour recognize outstanding partnerships with Glammys. // Drug Store News;7/20/98, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p102
Focuses on National Association of Chain Drug Stores and `Glamour' magazine's 1998 Glammy awards aimed at recognizing outstanding partnership marketing efforts in beauty care marketing and health marketing. List of winners.
- Final call for award entries. // Marketing (00253650);1/13/2010, p3
The article reports on the Marketing Society Awards for Excellence to be held on June 7, 2010 in London, England.
- Highest standards in changing times. // Marketing (00253650);2010 Review, Special section p3
The article discusses the selection of winning agencies for "Marketing's" Agency of the Year award in Great Britain.
- The PRIMA awards. // Association Management;Sep96, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p75
Presents the winning entries to the American Society of Association Executives' (ASAE) 1996 Promoting and Recognizing Innovation in Marketing to Associations (PRIMA) Awards.
- Gold, silver and bronze Eclats honor work of area marketers. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;6/24/96, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p29
Reports on highlights of the Hudson Valley Area Marketing Association's 1996 Eclat Awards in Poughkeepsie, New York. Special award winners; Certificate honors.
- Top marketing award given to Taylor Made. Broderick, Pat // San Diego Business Journal;06/09/97, Vol. 18 Issue 23, p10
Reports that Taylor Made Golf Company won the 1997 American Marketing Company of the Year award, at the American Marketing Association's 20th anniversary awards ceremony, on May 30, 1997 in California. Award won by Mindy Rawers, marketing services manager for the San Diego Union-Tribune; Other...
- On the occasion of an anniversary. // Brandweek;12/4/95, Vol. 36 Issue 46, pMQ3
Focuses on the giving of the 1996 Media All-Stars awards, a program started in 1986 by `Marketing & Media Decisions' to raise the profile of the media department and the people who work therein in the advertising community. Rapid growth of the program when it was folded into the publication...
- Market Development Cooperator Program awards competition... // Business America;Mar1998, Vol. 119 Issue 3, p27
Announces the opening of the fiscal year 1998 Market Development Cooperator Program (MDCP) award competition in the United States. Available funds of the program; Deadline for the applications.