- Sales Rise at Nebraska Book Co. // Publishers Weekly;12/21/1998, Vol. 245 Issue 51, p16
Deals with the sales of Nebraska Book Co. for the first six months of 1998. Percentage increase of the company's sales; Details on the sales of the wholesale unit of the company; Reason for the sales increase.
- Nebraska Book Co. Posts Solid Gains. // Publishers Weekly;7/1/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 26, p17
Reports on the earnings of the Nebraska Book Co. for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2002. Increase in net income; Sales performance of its various business divisions; Factors which contributed to increased earnings.
- Sales Rise 7% at Nebraska Book Co. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;6/28/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 26, p12
Reports on the profit posted by Nebraska Book Co. (NBC) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2004. Factors that affected the pretax income of the company; Sales performance of the complimentary division of NBC; Background on the acquisition of several bookstores by the company.
- Nebraska Book Company Posts Solid Gains. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;6/16/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 24, p19
Reports on the increased profits of publisher Nebraska Book Co. for fiscal year that ended March 31, 2003. Sales in the textbook division; Reason for the gain in sales; Growth strategies of the company.
- Books come from Nebraska. // High Yield Report;02/16/98, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p5
Reports on the pricing of a issue by Nebraska Books Company which is value at $135 million. Insight on the original value of the issue; Information on Moody's Investors Services and Standard & Poor; Amount of discount debentures sold by the company.
- Nebraska Book Turns to Ch.11. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/27/2011, p23
The article reports on the statement made by Lincoln, Nebraska-based book seller Nebraska Book Co. as of June 27, 2011 that it has reached a deal with creditors and will be applying for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.
- Nebraska Book Turns to Ch.11. SHEAHAN, MATTHEW // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;6/27/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 26, p13
This article reports on the plan of Nebraska Book Co. to file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in the U.S. in 2011.
- Financial Brief ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;11/22/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 23, p8
The article reports on the fall of revenue at Lincoln, Nebraska-based Nebraska Book Co. in its fiscal second quarter.
- Nebraska Book Gets Ok for DIP Loan. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;7/25/2011, p22
The article reports that the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Wilmington, Delaware has allowed college bookstore operator Nebraska Book to borrow as much 200 million U.S. dollars to fund its operations while in bankruptcy.