- Dover Shines for Courier. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;7/30/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 31, p17
Reports on the income results at Dover Publications for the third quarter that ended June 30, 2001. Sales and earnings; Reasons for the success; Plans for the integration of Dover into the operations of Courier; Contributions of Dover to the book manufacturing segment of Courier.
- Courier Acquires Dover Publications for $39 Million. Reid, Calvin // Publishers Weekly;8/21/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 34, p13
Reports that Courier Corp. has acquired Dover Publications. Terms of the acquisition; Expectations for the staff size of Courier; Reason for the acquisition.
- Stowbridge Named President of Dover. // Publishers Weekly;11/20/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 47, p19
Reports on the appointment of Clarence Strowbridge as president of Dover Publications and a vice president of Courier Corp. Career background of Strowbridge; Executive to whom she will report with.
- Courier's Mixed Performance. // Publishers Weekly;5/14/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 20, p22
Focuses on the opposing financial performance of Courier Corp., parent company of Dover Publications, in the second quarter that ended on March 31, 2001. Corporate profits of Dover Publications in the same quarter; Performance of the Web site doverpublications.com on the first 40 days of its...
- Profits Rise on Small Revenue Increase at Courier. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;11/17/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 46, p7
Deals with the increase in the income from continuing operations reported by Courier Corp. in the fiscal year that ended September 27, 2003. Factor contributing to the improvement in earnings; Scope of Courier's year-end results; Financial performance of Courier's Dover Publications subsidiary;...
- Dover Sales Force Revamped. // Publishers Weekly;4/25/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 17, p16
Reports on the consolidation of Dover Publications with Research & Education Associates (REA) due to weak sales, as of April 2005. Percentage of a decrease in the sales of Dover in the second quarter of 2005; Growth in the book manufacturing revenues of Courier Corp., parent company of Dover...
- DICKINSON AND DOVER PUBLICATIONS. White, William // American Notes & Queries;Sep72, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p7
Comments on the Dover Publications company. Selection of reprints published by the company; Reprint of the 'Bolts of Melody: New Poems of Emily Dickinson,' edited by Mabel Loomis Todd and Millicent Todd Bingham.
- Dover lines up trading cards series. // Playthings;Feb96, Vol. 94 Issue 2, p172
Cites Dover Publications' release of trading cards spotlighting topics of popular interest. Price; Card titles.
- Courier leaps into electronic technology. Taylor, S. // Publishers Weekly;8/2/1991, Vol. 238 Issue 34, p50
Reports that with its electronic services, Courier makes the `connection' between desktop and printer to hurdle into the 21st century. History of the Courier Corporation; Color separations; Taming user-friendly files; Impact on the business community; Importance of partnership in electronic...