Getting IT right
- Lucky seven for Classic Furniture. // Cabinet Maker;4/27/2007, Issue 5535, p8
The article reports on the opening of the new store of Classic Furniture company in Sligo, Ireland. The company has invested Â£1.2 million in its seventh store which was designed by architect David Lennon. A home delivery and installation service is provided along with a five-year guarantee on...
- SPECIAL DELIVERY. Moran, Gwen // Entrepreneur;Jul2005, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p76
Reports on how fast delivery services can benefit retailers like New Albany, Indiana-based furniture retailer Classic Furniture and Sleep World. Reason why the company sends its salesperson when delivering the furniture; Advice of James E. Dion, president of Dionco Inc., to retailers.
- Danish anger over design classics for all. // Cabinet Maker;2/15/2008, Issue 5575, p4
The article reports on the implication of the possible opening of a showroom by the Classic Furniture 4U in the furniture industry in Copenhagen, Denmark. The Classic Furniture sells reproductions of design classics such as copies of pieces by Poul Henningsen, Poul Kjaerholm and Arne Jacobsen....
- Class act. // Cabinet Maker;3/8/2002, Issue 5277, p14
Features the furniture store Classic Furniture's at Blanchardstown in Dublin, Ireland. Description of the place; Evaluation on the services offered by the store; Design of furniture displayed at the store.
- Flexiload and Classic take over shuttered supplier's ranges. // Cabinet Maker;9/12/2014, Issue 5900, p6
The article reports on taking over of the Flexiload Ltd. and Classic Furniture Ltd. on Totem Furniture's two of the best selling ranges, the Totem's Provence and Malmo ranges.
- Profits grow at value conscious Classic. // Cabinet Maker;7/19/2013, Issue 5845, p8
The article focuses on the announcement from Classic Furniture Ltd. which shows that there was an increase of Â£788,000 on their pre-tax profits.
- Flexiload to concentrate on container business following Classic Furniture deal. // Cabinet Maker;11/16/2012, Issue 5813, p7
The article reports that Flexiload Ltd. will concentrate on its container business following the transfer of its wholesale business Flexicube to Classic Furniture Ltd.
- Sales up but profit margin shrinks at supplier. // Cabinet Maker;7/25/2014, Issue 5894, p6
The article reports on sales growth and profit decline posted by furniture wholesaler and distributor Classic Furniture for the year ended September 30, 2013 following its decision to lower prices of its product range in a bid to counter trade conditions.
- Bus station makeover calls time for furniture firm. // Cabinet Maker;1/22/2016, Issue 5965, p8
The article reports on the closure furniture firm Classic Furniture Ltd.'s store in Gloucester, England due to bus station renovation.