Law adds fuel to problems
- Highly Sprung buys Joynson Holland. // Cabinet Maker;09/22/2000, Issue 5206, p2
Reports on the acquisition of Joynson Holland by Great Britain-based furniture maker Highly Sprung.
- Brand new day. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;4/12/2002, Issue 5282, p17
Reports the acquisition on Joynson Holland by Highly Sprung in London, England. Reasons of the company for acquiring Joynson Holland; Reputation of Joynson; Launch of the Metropolitan Collection, a line of contemporary upholstery at the Furniture Show.
- Joynson Holland show sales up 78%. // Cabinet Maker;2/1/2002, Issue 5272, p2
Reports the introduction of the Metropolitan collection of furniture by Joynson Holland company.
- Independents in the frame. // Cabinet Maker;2/22/2002, Issue 5275, p4
Reports the move of Joynson Holland to avail its Highly Sprung models to a number of independent furniture retailers in Great Britain. Target of the move; Prevalence of independent retailers in the country; Label for the Highly Sprung models.
- Joynson Holland in liquidation. // Cabinet Maker;6/19/2009, Issue 5642, p6
The article offers information on the business condition of specialist furniture manufacturer Joynson Holland in High Wycombe, England. The company which was founded in 1893 is a supplier of specially designed sofas and chairs for older people. Joynson Holland is said to go into liquidation with...
- Chairful couple. // Cabinet Maker;2/22/2002, Issue 5275, p37
Focuses on the prize draw of the furniture company Joynson Holland in Great Britain. Reference to the winners; Prize.
- Clarification. // Cabinet Maker;6/3/2011, Issue 5740, p8
A correction to an article concerning Joynson Holland Ltd. products that was published in motion upholstery product feature in the May 2011 issue is presented.
- Joynson Holland launches nationwide charity campaign. // Cabinet Maker;11/5/2010, Issue 5712, p10
The article reports on the launch of the nationwide charity campaign of recliner specialist Joynson Holland Ltd. to donate 100 chairs to worthwhile causes which took place on October 23, 2010 at the Trafford Centre in England.
- Joynson Holland beats stockist target. // Cabinet Maker;11/26/2010, Issue 5715, p10
The article reports that Joynson Holland Ltd. has surpassed its target of achieving 100 stockists for its campaign to donate 100 chairs to care homes and local hospices in Great Britain.