- Partners in spirit. // Cabinet Maker;12/5/2003, Issue 5367, p26
Features Irish company, Enterprise Ireland, sponsor of the Retail Innovation award at the Furniture Awards 2004. Success in exporting to Europe; Product offerings of the agency; objectives of the Enterprise Ireland.
- Sweet 16 Furncert graduates. // Cabinet Maker;10/26/2001, Issue 5261, p33
Focuses on the completion of the Enterprise Ireland Furncert Programme by 16 employees in the Irish furniture industry. Program organizers; Focus on technical and managerial versatility; Participation of several furniture companies.
- Mentored companies show increases in sales, exports and employment. // Accountancy Ireland;Jun2000, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p37
Focuses on the Mentor Network, operated by Enterprise Ireland, which provides companies with access to experienced business people who help them identify and overcome barriers to growth. Network targets; Outcome of survey of Mentor Network companies.
- ENTERPRISE IRELAND LOSE KEY STAFF. // Irish Farmers Monthly;Feb2010, p66
The article reports on the key staff lost by Enterprise Ireland with former Director Mike Feeney moved into consultancy after 32 years in the company.
- Aramark Announces Facilities Contract With Enterprise Ireland. // Checkout;Jan2015, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p72
The article reports that Aramark Workplace Solutions, the facilities management division of services provider Aramark, has received the contract to provide facilities management services to Ireland's economic development agency Enterprise Ireland.
- Irish debate supply chain. // Builders Merchants Journal;Nov2001, p8
Reports on the highlights of Managing the Supply Chain, a conference held by Enterprise Ireland. Aim of the conference; Speakers at the building materials conference.
- Irish gluten-free company gains funding to grow. // British Baker;5/31/2013, p4
The article reports that Cork, Ireland-based specialist in gluten-free products Delicious is planning to expand its business in Great Britain after gaining funds of 175,000 British pounds from the investors, Boole Investment Syndicate, the Halo Business Angel Network and Enterprise Ireland.
- Irish photonics firm wins â‚¬6.6m award. // Electronics Weekly;2/6/2002, Issue 2038, p6
Reports that FIRECOMMS, a developer of seminconductor light sources for plastic optical fiber communications, has won funding from Enterprise Ireland. Benefit that can be gained by FIRECOMMS from the funding; Implication of the funding to the photonics industry.
- Enterprise Ireland Client Companies Create 18,000 Jobs Following Strong Export Growth. // Checkout;Jan2013, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p69
The article offers information on the Enterprise Ireland [El]-supported companies, which created more than 18,000 jobs in Ireland in 2013, thereby promoting strong growth opportunities for Irish exports.