- Uno high couldn't stop administration. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;03/24/2000, Issue 5180, p6
Focuses on the performance of furniture stocks in Great Britain as of March 24, 2000. End of the speculation for Uno stocks; Recovery of DFS Furniture; Strength of the House of Fraser's stocks.
- Uno plans to step up WoL expansion drive. // Cabinet Maker;01/30/98, Issue 5073, p3
Reports on Uno Corp.'s plan to accelerate the expansion of its World of Leather subsidiary. Percentage increase in group turnover; Growth of like for like orders.
- Uno Corp.'s 2nd-Q net jumps 37 percent. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/2/94, Vol. 28 Issue 18, p14
Reports on the increase in Uno Corp.'s net income during the second quarter of 1994 ended April 3. Comparative-store sales; Earnings during the first half of the year.
- Uno looks at concessions to help boost sales density. // Cabinet Maker;03/26/99, Issue 5131, p2
Discloses the plan of upholstery retailer Uno, to reduce the amount of space it uses for upholstery and introduce concessions. Key concerns of the company; Comments of Chairman Paul Rosenblatt about the issue.
- Uno says yes to concessions. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;05/28/99, Issue 5140, p2
Reports on upholstery retailer Uno's plan to introduce concessions into most of its stores.
- Pearson at Uno. // Cabinet Maker;02/06/98, Issue 5074, p2
Focuses on the appointment of Malcolm Pearson as consultant to upholstery retailer Uno.
- Uno to cut expansion after footfall and orders plummet. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;02/05/99, Issue 5124, p6
Reports that British upholstery group Uno will slow down on its expansion plans due to low level of orders and weak sales. Reduction of planned store openings from ten to five; Loss in 1997; Decrease rate in orders.
- Uno in last ditch effort to salvage failing fortunes. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;03/10/2000, Issue 5178, p1
Reports on the massive financial restructuring of British upholstery retailer Uno to ensure its survival in the industry. Reduction of the company's `unfocused' product offer at Uno and the World of Leather which comprise the company; Situations that resulted to negative cash flows for the company.
- Another fine mess Uno management has got itself into. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;03/10/2000, Issue 5178, p7
Focuses on the financial problems of British furniture company Uno. Uncertainty on the company's ability to convince suppliers that they will be paid; Sale of component World of Leather as an option for the company.