- Natuzzi's Italsofa sales up 98.6%. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;11/18/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p54
Presents the sales posted by furniture producer Natuzzi for the third quarter of 2002. Reduction of net income; Decrease of upholstery sales; Statement of Pasquale Natuzzi, chairman and chief executive officer.
- Natuzzi opens in Scotland. // Cabinet Maker;7/16/2010, Issue 5696, p8
The article reports on the anticipated opening of Italian furniture company Natuzzi SpA in August 2010 in Glasgow, Scotland.
- Natuzzi 2Q sales up 18.7%. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;9/10/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p53
Reports the increase in the sales of the furniture company Natuzzi in Italy as of the second quarter in the year 2001. Difference in the second quarter sales compared in the previous year; Impact of leather and transatlantic shipping costs on the earnings of the company; Development of the...
- Natuzzi to shift some production to Italy from Romania. // Regional Today;10/14/2013, p3
The article reports on the announcement by furniture group Natuzzi S.p.A. on the signing of an agreement to launch the restructuring plan for the group's industrial structure in Italy in Rome, Italy in October 2013.
- Natuzzi's promo line to be made in Brazil. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;10/16/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p6
Reports on Italian upholstery maker Natuzzi's manufacture of its promotional seating line called Italsofa in Brazil. Decision marking the first time in the company's 30-year history that it moved production outside Italy; Other Italian leather upholstery suppliers scouting other venues in...
- Strong euro hurts Natuzzi. // Furniture/Today;5/26/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 37, p114
Reports on the financial performance of upholstery producer, Natuzzi for the quarter ending March 31, 2003. Effect the strong appreciation of the euro on Natuzzi's first quarter sales; Decline in net upholstery sales.
- Furnitalia first West Coast retailer to add Natuzzi Italy flagship gallery. // Furniture/Today;7/5/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 42, p21
The article focuses on the 4, 000-square-foot gallery opened by an Italian furniture producer Natuzzi within West Coast retailer Furnitalia.
- Gains in Americas help Natuzzi keep sales flat despite Euro dip. Mcintosh, Jay // Furniture/Today;6/3/2013, Vol. 37 Issue 40, p31
The article reports that the first-quarter sales of the furniture vendor Natuzzi SpA have gone up by 0.3 in the first quarter of the year 2103.
- Natuzzi unveils new logo, store concept in Cologne. Carroll, Brian // Furniture/Today;02/05/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 22, p23
Reports the disclosure of the revised consumer logo of Natuzzi at the year 2001 International Furniture Fair in Cologne, Germany. Comparison between the corporate and consumer logos; Discussion of the Natuzzi store concept; Application of the concept in the Divani & Divani stores.