- Brand new day. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;4/12/2002, Issue 5282, p17
Reports the acquisition on Joynson Holland by Highly Sprung in London, England. Reasons of the company for acquiring Joynson Holland; Reputation of Joynson; Launch of the Metropolitan Collection, a line of contemporary upholstery at the Furniture Show.
- Law adds fuel to problems. // Cabinet Maker;09/22/2000, Issue 5206, p7
Comments on the economic impact of the fuel crisis on the furniture industry in Great Britain. Sympathy of the industry with the protesters; Acquisition of Joynson Holland by Highly Sprung; Dismissal of charges against former Decoro Great Britain agent Stuart Coleman.
- Chairful couple. // Cabinet Maker;2/22/2002, Issue 5275, p37
Focuses on the prize draw of the furniture company Joynson Holland in Great Britain. Reference to the winners; Prize.
- Clarification. // Cabinet Maker;6/3/2011, Issue 5740, p8
A correction to an article concerning Joynson Holland Ltd. products that was published in motion upholstery product feature in the May 2011 issue is presented.
- Joynson Holland launches nationwide charity campaign. // Cabinet Maker;11/5/2010, Issue 5712, p10
The article reports on the launch of the nationwide charity campaign of recliner specialist Joynson Holland Ltd. to donate 100 chairs to worthwhile causes which took place on October 23, 2010 at the Trafford Centre in England.
- Joynson Holland beats stockist target. // Cabinet Maker;11/26/2010, Issue 5715, p10
The article reports that Joynson Holland Ltd. has surpassed its target of achieving 100 stockists for its campaign to donate 100 chairs to care homes and local hospices in Great Britain.
- Joynson Holland show sales up 78%. // Cabinet Maker;2/1/2002, Issue 5272, p2
Reports the introduction of the Metropolitan collection of furniture by Joynson Holland company.
- Pressure relief chair. // Cabinet Maker;5/24/2002, Issue 5288, p3
Reports on the launching' of the Medichair pressure relief seating range by Joynson Holland in Great Britain. Features of the range; Purpose of the temperature sensitive foam; Fabric options of the Drayton and the Belmont.
- Joynson Holland shows it future. // Cabinet Maker;02/02/2001, Issue 5223, p5
Reports on Joynson Holland's unveiling of its first Ian MacGuffog-designed furniture line at The Furniture Show.