Typicality of Inanimate Category Exemplars in Aphasia Treatment: Further Evidence for Semantic Complexity
- IN THE COUNTRY. Maroukian, Francine; Baker, Jessica B.; Shoukas, Denise; Bundi, Kori; Garmey, Jane; Feiring, Alice; Alsop, Eliza; Freud, Anthony Barzilay // Town & Country;Mar2002, Vol. 156 Issue 5262, p61
Presents colorful outdoor furniture, tools and clothing as of March 2002.
- Fabric of life. Bowles, Hamish // Vogue;Jun2005, Vol. 195 Issue 6, p190
Presents photographs of materials and furniture in the vaulted loggia of the Convention di Santa Maria di Constantinopoli and newly-design clothing and dresses taken in Puglia, Italy.
- Picture This. Clark, Angela; Murphree, Sherrie Ward // Good Old Days;Sep2010, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p11
The article offers information on the two kids' clothes from their grandmother's old chest.
- Design focus. Genies, Jean // Australian House & Garden;Nov97, Vol. 98 Issue 6, p31
Features styles in clothes and furniture and other items. Where these items can be obtained; What some of them are made of.
- SALES & BARGAINS October 10-16. // New York;10/15/2007, Vol. 40 Issue 38, p64
The article lists sales and bargains of clothing and furniture available in New York city from October 10th through 16th, 2007.
- TALK OF THE TOWN. F. K. // Frame;Sep/Oct2015, Issue 106, p44
Photographs of several creations by street-smart designers are presented including the minimalist Monument collection by fashion designer Yuri Pardi, Bram Vanderbeke's Reinforcements furniture collection, and Atelier Teratoma's backpack/picnic set.
- GLAD RAGS. // Australian House & Garden;Jul2013, p223
The article presents questions and answers including how to do away with smell in a wardrobe and how to remain rust stain from chemises and gown.
- Shop 'til you drop. Kemp, Kristen // Self;Jan2004, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p70
Focuses on the time element in shopping. Discount rates on dress and clothing; Price range for furniture displays; Inclusion in the monthly commissions number for automobile sales.
- Clean Lines. Kilpatrick, Alycia; Alter, Cathy // Washingtonian Magazine;Feb2005, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p122
Introduces the MulÃ©h furniture store in Bethesda, Maryland, which expanded to include women's clothing. Clothing labels available from MulÃ©h; Contact information.