Take a look at the future of call accounting
- Billing for interconnect. Lee, K.; Ng, Dave // Telecommunications - International Edition;Nov99, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p81
Relates that the complexity of and the increase in interconnect agreements among telecommunication firms in Europe resulted in the demand for sophisticated billing solutions. Efforts of international operators to replace the international accounting rates system used for charging interconnect...
- Tech Spotlight. // Hotel & Motel Management;11/15/2004, Vol. 219 Issue 20, p34
Features a call accounting system designed to provide enhanced connectivity for the hotel industry customers.
- Systems/Link debuts prepaid option. Meyers, Jason // Telephony;07/14/97, Vol. 233 Issue 2, p16
Features System/Link's Home & Away billing software for telephone companies. Capabilities; Target customers.
- Olympian call control. Garrett, Maynard // Communications News;Nov96, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p20
Reports that a call accounting system from Lucent Technologies gave managers of the Atlanta Committee for the Olympic Games, the control they needed to make the calls necessary during the preparations of the 1996 Olympics in Atlanta Georgia. Monthly toll charge of the committee; Information on...
- Call accounting. // Communications News;Nov96, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p23
Provides information on products relating to call accounting. Names of the products; Description on how the products work; Contact point for more information.
- 24 x 7: Hurstville Residents Get Live 24-Hour Service. McCarthy, Glenn // Public Management (00333611);Apr2000, Vol. 82 Issue 4, p4
Reports that residents of Hurstville City in Australia can get personal attention in response to their phone calls on a range of council services. Effort made to supplement the customer service team of the council; Implications of the introduction of the service.
- Call Accounting For Converging Networks. Lidyard, Dave // Business Communications Review;Jun2002, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p56
Discusses the use of network accounting systems by business organizations to help consolidate activity data. Information on products and services designed to meet billing requirements of converged networks; Mediation in converged networks; Concerns about costs of wireless services.
- CHECK THAT PHONE BILL! // Management Review;Sep85, Vol. 74 Issue 9, p6
Reports on Telesearch's auditing of businesses' telephone bills for overcharges and arranges for refunds. Amount collected by the company in overcharges for customers since its formation in 1982; Common mistakes in billing.
- Who gets the bill? Doster, Stephen; Lidyard, Dave // Communications News;Aug98, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p54
Discusses various aspects of network accounting. Comparison with traditional call accounting; Policy management strategies; Difference in call record collection; Providing ways to rate calls which can be used to charge users and departments on a per-minute or per-packet basis.