COMPLETE THIS SENTENCEâ€¦
- COMPLETE THIS SENTENCEâ€¦. Cushway, Barry // People Management;4/23/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p66
The article features human resources (HR) consultant, Barry Cushway. He relates that he would be a wildlife presenter if he was not in the HR profession. He reveals that his most embarrassing moment at a job interview was getting stuck in the revolving door of the building of a potential...
- COMPLETE THIS SENTENCE…. // People Management;5/21/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p62
The article features Daryon Eldridge, human resources (HR) and training consultant at Eldridge People Solutions. She says that she would be a garden designer if she was not in HR. According to Eldridge, her most embarrassing moment was at a job interview, when she accidentally headbutted the...
- COMPLETE THIS SENTENCE…. Handley, Keith // People Management;10/22/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 22, p50
The article features Keith Handley, consultant at Aquarius HR Consulting. According to Handley, he probably would have become a rock music tour promoter if he did not enter a career in human resource. He revealed that the most embarrassing moment he had during a job interview was having a speck...
- COMPLETE THIS SENTENCEâ€¦. // People Management;8/27/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 18, p46
The article profiles David Bramston, consultant at RasGas. Bramston admits that if he was not in human resource (HR), he would have been a writer or a sports commentator. He recalls his most embarrassing moment at a job interview. He also admits hating HR phrases such as thinking outside the box...
- Successful Recruitment. Silverthorne, Louise // Medical Device Technology;Sep2003, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p57
Offers tips on conducting and evaluating an interview. Common competencies and possible questions; Formulation of questions that investigate each parameter; Addition of scores to the competency component of the interview; Writing of a short description of the candidate's personality; Evaluation...
- The recruitment interview process Persuasion and organization reputation promotion in competitive labor markets. Ferris, Gerald R.; Berkson, Howard M.; Harris, Michael M. // Human Resource Management Review;Fall2002, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p359
Determines the recruitment interview process in labor markets. Purpose of employment interviews; Factors affecting human resource management practices; Implementation of structured interview.
- Don't let your interview process run off the good candidates. Oliver, Jeff // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;01/24/2000, Issue 322568, p6
Deals with the process of interviewing job applicants. Multiple interviews with multiple people and/or committees; Response to the increased complexity of employment law; Popularity of team oriented management philosophies; Costs of employment interviewing.
- INTERVIEW BLUNDERS. // Practical Accountant;Nov2001, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p6
Presents a graph showing the biggest mistakes made by job candidates in job interviews in the United States.
- Telephone Screening of Candidates. // Practical Accountant;Nov2001, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p12
Details how to conduct telephone screening of job candidates. Definition of goals and culture; Importance of knowing one's deadline; Creation of a question list.