- REAL EARNINGS IN JULY 2002. // Compensation & Working Conditions;Aug2002, pN.PAG
Reports on the decline in real average weekly earnings in the U.S. from June 2002 to July 2002. Factors which partly offset the decline in average weekly hours and the increase in consumer price index for urban wage earners; Composition of change in real earnings of production workers on...
- Indicatorsâ€¦at-a-glance business data. // Personnel Today;12/2/2008, p46
The article presents information on economic indicators related to business in Great Britain in 2008. The Consumer Price Index fell to 4.5% in October 2008. The number of unemployed people in September 2008 was 29.41 million. The rate of average starting salaries to candidates in permanent jobs...
- Indicators. Broad, Mike // Personnel Today;11/26/2002, p54
Presents information about economic indicators of Great Britain as of 2002. Increase in the retail price index in September; Rise in unemployment in the third quarter; Growth in the average salaries in July.
- Indicators. Reade, Quenitn // Personnel Today;11/18/2003, p38
This article presents business data. The Retail Price Index for September 2003 was 2.8 percent â€” down from 2.9 in August 2003. The Office of National Statistics has said that the largest downward effect came from clothing and footwear. Data for the three months ending in August 2003 has...
- INDICATOR. // People Management;2/9/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p102
The article presents information on the economic indicators in Great Britain as of February 2006. These indicators include unemployment rate, consumer price index, earnings, and wages.
- Changes in consumer prices--all urban consumers. // Economic Indicators;May95, p24
Presents statistical information on changes in consumer prices from 1985 to 1995. All items; Food; Housing; Apparel and upkeep; Transportation; Medical care; Energy; All items less food and energy.
- Cyprus consumer prices rise first time in 3 months. // Regional Today;7/5/2013, p2
The article discusses a report released on July 4, 2013 by the Statistical Service showing that consumer prices in Cyprus increased by 0.1 percent in June 2013, the first time in three months.
- VIII. Provincial. // Canadian Economic Observer;Oct2004 Statistical Summary, Vol. 17, p55
Presents several charts depicting provincial economic indicators in Canada. Provincial labor force estimates; Employment and earnings; Retail sales, consumer prices and shipments by province.
- INDICATOR. // People Management;11/23/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 23, p94
The article provides statistics on a variety of economic indicators in Great Britain. The Consumer Price Index posted a 2.4% gain while the Retail Prices Index posted 3.7%. Average earnings excluding bonus payments increased by 3.5% in the year to September, down 0.1 of a percentage point from...