Research topic: strategic change
- Why every company needs an additional type of COO. FEUER, MICHAEL // Smart Business Columbus;Mar2014, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p38
The article presents information on the need of chief opportunity officer (COO) in every company due to the different roles played by the person as of March 2014. Topics discussed include the need of high energy personalities for the post of COO, the names of innovators who have excelled and...
- CHANGE: WHY, HOW and WHO to lead. Zakaria, Azfahanee; Alhady, Syed Mohammed; Ahmad, Sarah Sabir; Zakaria, Zaherawati // Interdisciplinary Journal of Contemporary Research in Business;Jul2011, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p397
Many organizations have realized that in order to stay competitive in the market, it would have to deliver the best of its product or services. This is because should the organization fail to deliver above and better than the other competitor, this would result in the business deals to change...
- Taking stock and looking forward. Mulji, Priya // Eastern Eye;12/25/2015, Issue 1334, p33
In the article, the author discusses her experiences and lessons learned in 2015, including breaking up with her boyfriend and launching her own business, as well as her plans in 2016.
- Success recipe: Not a consultant, a business architect. // Fairfield County Business Journal;11/4/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 44, p8
Provides tips for executives to gauge the current position of companies. Establishment of a ratio between the changes around the organization; Disadvantage of limiting assessment to the local market; Need to concentrate more on the long-term positioning of the business.
- Constant change wearies managers. Cooper, Cathy // People Management;1/29/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p9
Focuses on the impact of corporate reorganization to managers. Adoption of flatter management structures; Rationale behind restructuring; Statistics on the causes of stress among managers.
- EXPÃ‰RIENCES DE MARQUE : comment favoriser l'immersion du consommateur ? Carù, Antonella; Cova, Bernard // Decisions Marketing;jan-mar2006, Issue 41, p43
The creation and management of experiences has become one of brand managers' main activities. However, contrary to what the experience economy school asserts, firms do not actually offer experiences. A firm can offer experiential contexts that consumers mobilise in order to immerge themselves...
- What Great Leaders Have. Halpern, Belle Linda; Lubar, Kathy // Executive Excellence;Jan2004, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p8
Focuses on the concept of leadership presence. Aim of managers to connect with subordinates; Qualities of a good leader; Benefits of leadership presence for the company.
- Developing Leaders: An Analysis of the Efficacy of Executive Coaching. Thomas, R. Earl; Pirtle, Jessie // Leadership & Organizational Management Journal;2010, Vol. 2010 Issue 3, p106
Business organizations are always trying to find ways to improve their performance. Executive coaching offers an appealing option to develop top leaders and those with leadership potential in organizations. This paper develops the most relevant issues and salient points for consideration in...
- People. // Journal of Business (10756124);7/13/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 15, pB11
The article reports on appointments and promotions in businesses in Spokane, Washington for the week of July 13, 2006. Steven O. Anderson has joined the law firm of Stamper, Rubens, Stocker and Smith PS. Steve Jungen has been promoted to vice president of Idaho Independent Bank in Hayden. Jeani...