Warning over action on BNP members list
- Disgusted voters plump for far-right. Buck, Karen // Regeneration & Renewal;6/15/2009, p14
In this article, the author discusses the victory of the British National Party and the UK Independence Party in the European elections. He reflects on the potentials of these parties in transforming politics in the region. He argues on the need for an overhaul and repair on political...
- Anglicans ban far right clergy. // Reform Magazine;Jul/Aug2014, p6
The article informs about the Church of England's House of Bishops move against membership or support of it's clergy towards the British National Party (BNP) or the National Front (NF) stating that it is incompatible with Christian discipleship.
- BUSINESS TURNS TO POLITICAL ACTION. Feuerherd Jr., Victor E. // America;7/2/1960, Vol. 103 Issue 14, p416
The article focuses on the participation of the business community in the national politics in the U.S. It cites new programs and schemes to promote political activity in businesses and presents corporate views on the matter. It queries on the issue that movements are carried out as a...
- United action needed against BNP. Steel, Mark // Green Left Weekly;11/4/2009, Issue 816, p20
The author comments on the need to allow the British National Party (BNP) to have mainstream media in Australia.
- In brief. // New Statesman & Society;2/3/95, Vol. 8 Issue 338, p8
Reports on voting results for the British National Party in Newham, East London.
- (Des)encuentros en las experiencias de formaciÃ³n polÃtico-sindical en los aÃ±os sesenta en Argentina. Scodeller, Gabriela // Historia Critica;may-ago2013, Issue 50, p157
This article considers worker education as field of conflict in and of itself, in which various traditions, ideologies, and practices interact, collide, negotiate, and combine. From this perspective, several political and union education experiences which took place in Argentina during the 1960s...
- Employers Should Again Be Prepared for Immigration Rallies. // Venulex Legal Summaries;2007 Q2, p1
The article offers insights for employers concerning the participation of their employees in immigration rallies in the U.S. It cites that employers must consider its implications under various laws such those under the National Labor Relations Act (NLRA). It states that an employee who does not...
- Public employees lining up at the polls-the conditional effect of living and working in the same municipality. Bhatti, Yosef; Hansen, Kasper // Public Choice;Sep2013, Vol. 156 Issue 3/4, p611
Do public employees vote more frequently than private employees? The turnout of public employees has been of central interest to public choice scholars for almost a century. Utilizing a government records dataset that is not subject to over-reporting and differential social desirability bias, we...
- Ø£Ø²Ù…Ø© Ø§Ù„Ù…Ø´Ø§Ø±ÙƒØ© Ø§Ù„Ø³ÙŠØ§Ø³ÙŠØ© Ù„Ø¯Ù‰ Ø§Ù„Ù…Ø±Ø£Ø© Ø§Ù„ÙÙ„Ø³Ø·ÙŠÙ†ÙŠØ© Ø§Ù„Ø¹Ø§Ù…Ù„Ø© (Ù…Ø³ØªÙˆÙŠØ§ØªÙ‡Ø§ ÙˆÙ…Ø¹ÙˆÙ‚Ø§ØªÙ‡Ø§) عليان, عمران علي // Journal of the Social Sciences;2014, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p151
This study aims at identifying the status of Palestinian women who participate in political life in the Gaza Strip. It seeks to determine the levels of such participation and mark the obstacles that impede it. To achieve this, the researcher has designed a questionnaire to collect data. After...