- Model Behavior. Quistgaard, Kaitlin // Yoga Journal;Aug2008, Issue 212, p12
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including "Turn It Around" and "Move to the Music."
- home practice. Winter, Elizabeth // Yoga Journal;Dec2008, Issue 216, p69
The article provides instructions for correct yoga postures and techniques.
- OFF LINE. // Yoga Journal;Feb2009, Issue 217, p117
An excerpt from posts to the Yoga Buzz blog is presented.
- twist to fly. Park, Simon // Yoga Journal;May2010, Issue 228, p67
The article offers instruction in the yoga technique of Parsva Bakasana (Side Crane Pose).
- bird by bird. Benagh, Barbara // Yoga Journal;May2010, Issue 228, p87
The article offers instruction in attaining the Eka Pada Rajakapotasana IV (One-Legged King Pigeon Pose IV) yoga asana.
- Rejuvenate with yoga. // Men's Health India;Apr2010, p9
The article offers step-by-step instructions for the yoga moves trikonasana, marjariasana and the spinal twist, that affect the side, back, waist and leg muscles, and twist the whole spine, stimulating the nervous system to alleviate nervous depression.
- Clues to balancing your life. Hughes, Aimee Christine // American Fitness;Mar/Apr2010, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p48
The article offers step-by-step instructions for doing some yoga exercises including Warrior II, Legs-Up-the-Wall pose, and Mountain pose.
- What's your style, baby? // Yoga Journal;Feb2008, Issue 208, pA6
A quiz concerning the right yoga practices and techniques is presented.
- Nature of Discovery. Quistgaard, Kaitlin // Yoga Journal;Sep2008, Issue 213, p12
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by Mark Coleman on the nature of medication and another by Sarah Power on yoga practice.