- RISK SUMMARY. // Latin America Monitor: Mexico Monitor;Mar2009, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p3
The article presents an overview of risks to politics, economics and business environment in Mexico in 2009. It mentions the possible violence from the growing number of protests over fuel prices across the country. The data released by the central bank showed that remittances from Mexican...
- Outlook and Assumptions: Domestic Assumptions. // Mexico Country Monitor;Mar2012, p3
The article presents assumptions and outlook related to the political and economic conditions in Mexico in 2012. It forecasts the country's total government spending to increase by 6.0% in the said year. It expects the oil price to rise by 3.0%, while exported volume is anticipated to reach 1.15...
- Banking Sector To Remain Source Of Stability. // Latin America Monitor: Mexico Monitor;Dec2009, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p1
The article offers an outlook for the banking industry in Mexico as of December 2009. It says a large portion of the sector has not been affected by the current economic downturn. The conservatism of the banking practices in the country is noted to be more pronounced compared with other Latin...
- RISK SUMMARY. // Latin America Monitor: Mexico Monitor;Apr2010, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p3
This article presents a risk assessment for Mexico's political, economic and business environment in 2010, including the resistance of drug-fuelled violence to government pressure and a plan by the government of Acapulco to launch an international tender for the construction of a road tunnel in...
- RISK SUMMARY. // Latin America Monitor: Mexico Monitor;May2010, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p3
The article provides an update on political, economic and business risks facing Mexico as of May 2010, including the possibility for Mexican President Felipe Calderï¿½n to change his stance on drug legislation issue, the declining fiscal condition of the country and the slowdown of the...
- RISK SUMMARY. // Latin America Monitor: Mexico Monitor;Jun2010, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p3
The article provides an overview of the political and economic risks and business environment in Mexico as of June 2010.
- RISK SUMMARY. // Latin America Monitor: Mexico Monitor;Feb2011, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p2
The article presents a political, economic and business risk assessment for Mexico which includes governor Humberto Moreira Valdï¿½s' announcement that he will seek to become president of the Partido Revolucionario Institucional (PRI), the state of foreign reserves, and the growth of the...
- Executive Summary. // Mexico Business Forecast Report;2007 3rd Quarter, p5
The article presents political and economic-related developments in Mexico.
- Executive Summary. // Mexico Business Forecast Report;2008 4th Quarter, p5
The article presents the executive summary of "The Mexico Business Forecast Report Q4 2008," which provides information, forecasts, and opinion on the condition of the economy, politics, and business of Mexico.